Please, no more drama...

~2 weeks later~

So let me update you guys on what's been happening. August  went on tour, which he didn't want to do, because  of me and the baby. I had to force him because  he can't be selfish  and let the nation down like that. He FaceTimes, texts, and calls me every  day when he has the time. He's so sweet. And still even though  I'm pregnant, I'm still going to try and do the surprise  visit at one of his shows.

Me and my baby have been doing good, he or she started kicking recently when I was face timing  Aug. Me and august  broke  down in tears because  it was so adorable and ever since then the baby's  been kicking me when it hears august. Probably  he or she is going to be attached  to  auggie.

I've made 2 new friends: ivory and MillyAnn. They've  been  so helpful and Uma  with me and the baby and I couldn't say thank you  enough. Uma is still in the process  of  finding me and august a place out here and her a place  too. It's been so boring because  they treat me like I'm 9 months and can give birth any day now. They won't even let me stand for that long. The most standing that I've done was for 2 and a half hours and that was at the mall smh

Well, Aug  is face timing  me, lemme pick it up.

"Heller!"

"Wassup babymama?"

"Nun, eating some fruit roll ups and before you ask I only had 2."

"Oh ight, you better have. Can't be giving my daughter  too much junk cuz I know you love fruit snacks." He was right about that.

"Yeah, but I've been laying off, I mostly have 1 or 2 every other 3 days. I've been eating strawberries  more than ever." I wanted some just thinking about it.

"Good. Eat  all them fruits and vegetables. Even the nasty ones." I laughed at his sillyness.

"Okay doctor Aug. I will."

"Good. Now how's my little munchkin." I rub my belly.

"The baby's  good, just kicking me because  it hears you." I turn the camera to my belly so that he can talk to it.

"Hey babygirl. How you doing in there?" The little foot kicks.

"I guess that means good. I hope you haven't been giving your mama a hard time now. I can't wait until we find out the gender. I'm pretty sure your a girl."  "She" starts kicking up a storm.

"Ight goodness! Kicking all on my bladder and stomach!"

"Anyways, I love you and your mama very much. Once you get here, our little family will be complete." Goodness he's so sweet.

"Alright you two, I gotta get ready for my show. I'll be talking to you after." I blow him a kiss and he catches it.

"Okay, be safe, have fun  and I love you."

"I love you too, Mina."

  "Well, now that you spoke to daddy, let's go get some strawberries."

"Ah.Ah.Ah. where do you think  your going? I put you on bed rest, so I'll go get everything  you  need. What else you need from downstairs?"

"Oh. My gosh! I can get it myself! I'm perfectly  stable. And can you get me a small rice crispy treat and a water bottle?" I just gave in. Uma wouldn't let me leave this room for anything. Just keeping me hostage. I had already  contacted my job and told them.

A couple of minutes  later, Uma comes back upstairs  with my stuff followed by Ivory and MillyAnn.

"Hey hey hey pregnant  woman! How's my god daughter doing." When I tell you everyone thinks it's a girl, I mean everyone thinks it is.

"She's doing good Milly,  just got off the phone with august and you know how that goes." Just smiled thinking about it.

"Man, I need a relationship  like this. You two are so adorable."

"I didn't even think I would ever have a boyfriend, at that get pregnant! But I did, and I couldn't be happier."

"I said I wouldn't cry but," Ivory wipes a tear, so dramatic. "That was a  beautiful statement." We talk a little but more about the baby.

"So guys, what are we going to do today?" I think for a moment. Nothing really, because  they're  keeping me on bed rest.

"I mean, you guys won't let me do a thing because  I'm pregnant. Let me just go out while I can before this baby comes, please?" I gave them the pouting lip and puppy dog eyes.

"Fine bu-" ma  was cut off by a glass shatter  sound.

"What was that?" I got a scared. "I don't know but we ain't gonna stay up in  here. Let's bounce." I grab my phone, keys and a packed clothing bag already  in my closet. I slid on my slides and walked carefully  down the steps.

As we were walking down, we heard foot steps come from the back door.

"GUYS, GO!" We all run to my car and hop in. Uma took my keys and made me sit in the back. Thankfully  we got in safely  because who ever that was, he was chasing  us. Uma pulled out of the drive way and sped off.

"Alright  Amina, I don't need you to get worked up, or stressed out. Ivory, can you calm her?" I was shaking, but I was breathing in and out. When ever I do this, I calm down, a lot. I did it before I was even pregnant.

"Okay, I'm okay now." I felt much better. I didn't know if Aug  was done performing, so I just called big T.

"Why hello Mrs. Alsina." He always  does this.

"Hey T. is august  done preforming?"

"Yeah he is, would you like to speak to him?"

"Yes please." There was a little bit of shuffling  before August  voice spoke through  the  phone.

"Hey mamas. Is everything  ok? Is something  wrong with the baby? Are you hurt, are you okay?" He was so worried.

"No, but someone broke into my mom's house and we're going  to  stay at Ivory  and MillyAnn's  house." I can tell he was pissed  off.

"Alright, Imma  send big T to stay with you. I got Harris and Rokko  with me. Just let me know if anything else happens, okay?"

"Okay, I will. I love you."

"I love you  too  Amina. Stay safe." We ended the call and Uma pulled into the house. I was going to call mommy when I got inside. Reaching for my bag and grabbing all of my other belongings, we all head inside of the house.

"I'm going into the guess room to set my stuff down. Ivory, you already called the police  right?" She nodded her head.

"Okay, I'm going to call mom." With that, up the stairs I went.

Approaching  my room, I couldn't think to question

Who is that?

Why was he  breaking in?

Does he know us?

Was he looking to harm us?

Most importantly, was he targeting  me? So Many questions  flooded my mind. What if we were stuck in there and didn't get out ontime? I need to stop thinking negatively. I just need to relax my mind...

 I know im being selfish but I can't wait till August gets home in 4 weeks..