it's time

Amina's POV

It's the middle of the night and I've just started feeling pains and pressure down there. I feel like she's coming. As soon as I finished my thought, a trickle of warm liquid falls down my leg onto the bed. Soon after, pain just starts hitting me.

"Ahhh! August! She's coming!" August jumps out of the bed, gets the baby bag, car seat, and out hospital bag. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the backseat of the car.

"Okay baby, breathe. We're almost there." I dial my mom's number first.

"Hello?"

"Mommy! She's coming! Meet us at the hospital."

"Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I'm coming." Another contraction happened but it wasn't as bad as the first one. I quickly dial uma's number.

"Is she coming?" I knew she would know.

"Yes."

"Say no more. I'm on my way." August was calling his brother, cha cha and his mother. He pulled into the parking lot and got me out and the bags. We already had a hospital room for us so all August had to do was show his I.D.

"She's going into labor. We have a room here's my I.D." she scanned it and let us through. I got settled into the bed, August was rubbing my back trying to calm me. Uma, ivory, ode,MillyAnn, trav, cha,mama Sheila and my mom come in the room after.

"I can't wait to see my baby niece." Ode kisses Uma on her forehead and holds her because she was crying. A nurse walks in and she hooked me up to all of these machines and stuff.

"Oh sweetie! Your 6cm dilated. She'll be coming soon. Do you want epidural?"

"Yes please, it hurts really bad." The nurse put me in this weird position to give me it.

"This might take up to 20 minutes for it to kick in." Ughhhh.

"Oo-kay." Cha came over and held my free hand since August was holding my other hand.

"It's okay Mimi. I had to push out 3 girls, but this pain is all worth it. Trust me. Your going to bring a beautiful baby girl into this world. Both of you." After long 9 months for this baby to come out, it finally was happening. I'm so ready to meet her.

August POV

I'm sitting here watching Amina go through these contracts, the pain and happiness on her face made me smile. I got a little teary eyed. Trav put his hand on my shoulder.

"Congratulations baby brother. You didn't get pregnant by no ratchet. I'm proud of you for settling down."

"Thanks bro. I couldn't be happier than I am now." I wanna meet my little princess.

46 minutes later

Amina woke up around 2:40ish and was complaining about feeling the need to push, so my mama went to go get the nurse and doctor.

"Okay Mrs.Alsina, your fully dilated. It's time." They lifted Amina's legs up and the nurses and doctor surround Amina's area. Here we go.

Amina's POV

"Okay, we're going to do a 10 count so on 10, you push." I nodded in agreement. I got a contraction and they started counting.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9PUSH!" I pushed the best that I could, and I did pretty good.

"I see a little bit of the head!" Aug kissed my hand. "You doing good baby, keep going." I got another contraction and I pushed a little bit harder. I just felt the head slip out.

"Good job sweetie, we're going to do a 3 count do on 3 you push."

"1..2..3Push!" I push about 6 more times until the sound of cries fill the room. I did it. I gave birth to my first child. I look at everyone and they're all crying, especially August.

"May 5th, 2018 at 3:54 A.M. 6lb, 8oz." The nurses wash my baby off, dress her in the cute Burberry pajama onesie. They wrapped her into the pink blanket and handed her to me and August.

She looks so precious. I look at her hair and see she has a white patch in the front of her hair. Just like me.

  I let August hold her after I was done

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  I let August hold her after I was done.

August POV

When I held my daughter, I instantly fell in Love. She looked so beautiful, she's unique like her mother. The rest of our family came over to look at her.

"Oh my gosh. She's so exotic!" Cha cha over Here squealing and stuff.

"I know, my grandchild is precious." My mom and mama N. Take her away from me. The nurse walks back in.

"What are you going to name her?" Amina looks at me, and said" Salihah Najah Alsina." I think that name suits her perfectly.

"Okay so we're going to clean you up Mom and nurse Renee is going to footstamp the baby." She takes salihah and the doctor starts cleaning Mina.

"Okay mom, your not ripped or anything like that so you can be discharged but in the afternoon so you can rest up a bit." Amina stood up so we could walk to the other room so she can relax.

"Ugh I'm so drained, I need some sleep." Everybody else said congratulations to us and left so we can be alone.

"Well, now you can get some sleep." I get in bed with her and she gets closer to me. They had already put Lili by the bed.

My family is complete now.