The save

August POV

Me and my people meet up at the spot, even Uma.
      "Yo Lucas, I put a secret tracking device in Amina's necklace that I just brought her. Here's the code." Lucas types shit in and something pops up.
      "116 chery street, east Atlanta Is where she's at."
        "Ight we need to go, I have no time to waste!" Lord knows what they are doing to my babygirl....

                    56 minutes later

We pull up to this abandoned house and I could hear screams that sounded like Amina's.
     "Chris, leak, sneak and fredo, y'all come inside with me, Uma and Lucas, you too keep a look out and if I say drive off, DRIVE OFF!" They nodded and we got out the car.
    "You three go around the back, you go in the front with me Chris." We split up and as soon as I got to the front door, I kicked that hoe down. I saw Karl ripping her pants off, so I shot him in the back. These other people ran off out the window, Chris shot both of them in the leg but they managed to escape. I pick Mina up bridal style and I hear shooting coming from the back. People were running out but I shot one right between his eye.
       "To let's go!" We all escaped through the front door and into the car. Someone grabbed Fredo and pulled him down. I tried to pull him up but it didn't work.
        "Just go Aug! Drive off! I'll be okay."
         "Naw man grab my hand!"
         "The bomb is going to explode in 15 seconds! Just go!" I look at him one more time and told Lucas to drive off. When we got to the stop sign, the place blew up. I looked at Mina and she was shaking and crying.
      "It's okay queen. Your alright." I rock her back and fourth so she could calm down. She had sat up and asked Uma a question.

"Uma, how come you didn't tell me you were raped too?".....

●•°°•●•°°•●•°°•●•°°•●

August saved her!

Did Fredo die?

Amina questions Uma.🐸☕

What will happen next? Keep reading to find out!