girl♀or boy♂?

Amina's POV

Today is December 12th and we find out the gender of our baby. I still can't believe August surprised me and lied that his tour was 3 more weeks. I roll over towards him. He looks like a baby when he sleeps.

"August, come on sugar you gotta get up. We find out if it's a girl or a boy!"

"Oh snap! I call dibbs on the bathroom!" August hops up and closes the door.

"Hey! Let me get in the shower first!"

August POV

Man I can't believe today Amina is 5 months pregnant. In 4 more months, we'll get to meet our baby. I got so excited that once I finished all of my sink hygiene, I got in the shower with Amina because she was taking too long.

"Boy, what is you doing?"

"You taking too long, I ain't gonna do nothing.... although I could." I f2f gave her the evil but in and she just rolled her eyes.

"You so nasty, like.. you know what, I'm finished now I'm getting out." As she was getting out I smacked her butt.

"OUCH! YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" I just continue washing until I was all clean.

"Amina, come pick out my outfit girl."

"I already did." I got dressed in this olive green button up but Amina only buttoned up 2. I had a white shirt underneath, blue jeans and white Huaraches. My hair was still curly, I'm planning on cutting my hair soon.

"Amina, hurry up babygirl we got 15 minutes to get there." She came downstairs in this causal outfit that looked good on her.

She had a pregnancy glow

She had a pregnancy glow. When she approaches the door, I give her a little kiss.

"You look beautiful today." She turns her head a little and I can tell she was blushing.

" She turns her head a little and I can tell she was blushing

"You look cute when you blush." She gave me a lil smirk and pushed my chest.

"Come on dad, let's go see our baby."