Home together💙💖

August Alsina POV

It's the morning time, and I was wrapped up in the blanket with Amina. When she explained everything to me, I was heart broken. How could you do something like that to such a innocent, sweet girl? He got my blood boiling. Before I came home a brought her a necklace that reminds her of home.
      "Why are you staring at me so hard?"
      "Because I can, now get up." She rolls out of the bed and into the bathroom.

Amina's POV

  I walk into the bathroom and I start doing my morning hygiene. I got in the shower and washed with my mango mandarin body wash, one of August favorite scent on me. I decided to wash my hair so I used my argan oil shampoo Morocco to wash it. I used the conditioner and hopped out the shower. I put on the lotion that matches the body wash, then went in the room. August sitting up looking like a creep.
     "I'm out the bathroom now, go into the bathroom."
      "Ight." He walked to the bathroom but on his way there he grabbed my butt and before I could react, he ran in the bathroom.
        "I see how it is now old man."
        "Ain't nothing on me old me girl." I rolled my eyes and put on my girl boxers by PINK victoria secret in the color of teal. I put on the sports bra that says "the struggle is real" in the same color. I put some tea tree oil to my scalp before blow drying it. I let my hair dry completely before blow drying it because it gives my hair volume. About 20 minutes later August came out and I went back in. After I blow dryed my hair, I styled it the way I wanted it with some hair milk and edge control. I added my cat ears and I was all done.

August was in a black and teal striped shirt with black sweatpants  (this boy got so manny black sweatpants), and his gamma blue 11s

      "Oh so you trying to match me,huh?"
      "No you matching me because I had it on first."
      "I had it picked out in my head."
      "Whateva Aug."
      "But anyways, I wanna show you something." He pulls out a necklace and the whole country of sudan, before it split. It was gold too.

    "Omg August it's so beautiful!" I ran and jumped on him and kissed all over his face

    "Omg August it's so beautiful!" I ran and jumped on him and kissed all over his face."
    "I'm glad you like it. But I'm hungry, what's for breakfast?"
     "What do you want? Do you want a sudanese breakfast or...."
    "I want some of your culture's food."
    "Okay, I know just the thing." I walk downstairs, into the kitchen to make him Sudanese style foul medammas with fried eggs, whole roasted jalapeño.

      "Your food is done!" He came running down the stairs into the dinning room and say down

     "Your food is done!" He came running down the stairs into the dinning room and say down. I put our plates on the table and I went to get the drinks.
       "Do you want pineapple juice or papaya juice, or a smoothie?"
       "I would like a smoothie please." Since I had already made mine, there was more left so I just took that and poured it into a glass. I sat at the table and said Grace.
          "This is good Queen."
         "Thank you auggie bear." We continued eating for about 15 minutes. Aug and my plate were scrapped clean. I washed the dishes and walked into Uma's room, but she wasnt there.
      "No wonder she didn't come downstairs for some food." I walked back to the room to see August spread out on the bed sleeping. I giggled and joined him. It's like, 11 in the morning, we should be up by 2 or 3 in the afternoon. When I layed down, he layed on my collar bone and snuggled close to me. Time for a nap..

□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□

Comment vote and share!💜