👭Sisters👭

Mama N.

I'm not sure on what Amina or Uma is going to do or say. Amina walked up to salwa.

"Hi sister." Me annd salwa smiled. Salwa stood up and hugged Amina. Uma went up to Adilah and hugged them. Me and August stood off on the guidelines and let them have their moment.

"She looks so happy." August looks at her and just smile. He's really inlove with Amina.

"You really do love her."

"Of course. I really do. When Amina is 7 months, I plan on proposing to her. Uma already knows."

"Take good care of my baby's. My grand baby and my actual daughter."

"I will. I'll even look after Uma." I pull him into a hug. To me he's already my son in law.

The girls got done with their hug and the go back into living room and talk to each other. It's 6:46 and I need to be to work in 2 hours.

"Wow. I cant even believe I have 2 other sisters!"

"Me neither. But, how?" I sat down besides them.

"Well I had salwa when I was 16 and Adilah a year after I had you Amina."

"Woah."

"Yeah so when I was 17, I couldn't really take care of Salwa so she lived with my grandmother in Sudan until she died and that's why you never met her Uma."

"I had Adilah and raised her with her father. We fell in Love and then he died 3 days after her 14th birthday."

"Me and salwa live in San Diego."

"Oh so you can still see mommy. Your not that far."

"Yup. So, where do you guys live."

"Me and Uma live in Atlanta."

"Your far. That's all the way on the eastside." We all talk a little bit more and I bring up Amina's pregnancy.

"So you went to the doctors today, and how far are you?"

"Oh I'm 12 weeks."

"12 WEEKS! YOUR LIKE, 3 MONTHS!" That means she could be able to find out the gender when she's 4 or 5 months if they can tell what it is.

"That means, I can find out if my grand baby is going to be a girl or boy!" I'm so excited.

"Everyone including I thinks it's a girl."

"I think it's a boy. Knowing you, you probably only have girl names picked out!"

"Yes I do! We'll just see when the hopefully next appointment." We talk a little bit more until it was time for me to leave.

"Alright babies, I gotta head off to work." It's 8:30 so I would be back home at 5 in the morning.

"Bye mommy. Love you."

Amina's POV

Hmmm. Where's August? I look around for him and I just go in my room. He was sleeping, cuddling with a pillow. He looks so cute. I snap a quick picture and go get ready for bed. I get out my p.js and go into the bathroom.

•1 hour later•

Ugh. I didn't wanna get out but the water got cold. I get dried off and put on my lotion. Then I slip on a nike sports bra and put on my Nike dri-fit leggings. I kept my hair in the ponytail and got ready to get in the bed.

August was still cuddling that pillow. Smh.

"Son, move that pillow I'm bout to get in." He put the pillow under his head and let me get in his arms.

"Goodnight my little family."

Short I know but rhis is just to finish off last chapter so I can keep throwing out more chapters tomorrow. Sweet dreams everybody😘