Surprise!

2 days later

Amina's POV

I'm so excited right now because August is performing in San Francisco today! I'm going to surprise him at the show. Already up and scrolling on my Instagram feed, I get a face time call from Aug. I accepted it.

Connecting...

"Wassup mama!" He sounds happy today.

"Wassup baby boy! How you doing?"

"I'm feeling amazing. I'm coming back to  San Francisco and I know I'm close to you." I hope he dont show up to the house, it will ruin my plan. I mean, it's 3:00 in the afternoon so he has 4 more hours until he performs.

"Awww I'm glad your feeling much better." I see charli roll her eyes in the back. Me and her never got along. Always up on August, back up. He don't want her, and she knows that, so I don't know why she keeps trying me.

"Yeah, so what are you doing today?"

"Me, Uma and ode will be shipping all of our stuff to California because I brought us a house!"

"Yessss! Is the house big and does it look nice? I'm not sure how good you are with house hunting."

"Oh trust me, it's a big house. Very spacious and good for a couple. Theirs a room that is not decorated, and we could decorate it once we find out the gender."

"That's great. Alright my baby mama, I have to go, were about to board from Kansas so it shouldn't take that long. I'll text you when i make it to Cali."  I smile and blow him a kiss. He catches it.

"I miss those lips too." I already know my whole face is red.

"I wanna give you a big hug and give you a kiss on the cheek."

"Stop playing with me Isabis." I know he was serious because he said my middle name.

"Alright! I'm playing."

"Oh okay. I'll talk to you later." We ended the call and I hop up to get dressed down, putting on a pair of August boxers, his big black t-shirt and my red fuzzy socks. I had my hair up in a messy bun and no make up or anything on my face. Uma was at the mall, picking out her outfit for tonight and when I look up at the t.v. I drop my phone.

"Oh shit!" It was E! News and they were talking about me and being pregnant. They found a picture of my stomach. It was that victoria secret worker who posted it. Smh. Well, no need to hide it now.

Uma came busting in my room. "LITTLE BIT, THEY WAS TALKING  YOUR PREGNANCY ON THE RADIO AND IT'S IN MAGAZINES AT THE MALL!" This is worse than I thought it was. Now people are recognizing Rihanna is missing a back up dancer, which is me and now I'm about to be in the lime light. This is too much to handle right now.

I'm guessing Uma seen I was nervous so she set everything down and held me. I just let the tears flow down my face.

"It's going to be fine A. Don't stress, I'm sure August is a little  upset that girl from the store took a picture of you shopping." My phone was ringing and it's August.

"Hello?" I'm scared of what he's going to say To Me. I tried to hold in my cries.

"Don't cry, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the person who took the picture of you. That's disrespectful and that was an unwanted picture."

"Yeah but, now paparazzi is going to find out where I'm staying and they're going to harass me!"

"Shhh. No they not, you still have big t so you'll be protected. I'll be home before you know it, just stick out this 3 more weeks and I'll be home."