XI

Amina

"Amina Isabis Bahati, will you be my girl?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. THE August Alsina,who can have any woman chooses to be with me. A girl different from everyone else. My "husband" actually wants me. little old me. "Yy-y-e-s!" I couldn't get the words out without crying uncontrollably. August grabbed me and held me as I sobbed into his chest. "It's ight mamas."  "Why would you actually make it official with me?"  "Because your different from all those other girls, your pride is very attractive and your vitiligo is honestly unique and beautiful."  "Wow." "Come on let's go back to sleep now."  He climbed into the bed laying on my chest getting comfortable while I played in his hair. "Goodmawnin Queen. It's no longer night time so goodmawnin."  "Goodmorning." With that I took a nap.

It's 2 in the afternoon and August was sitting up eating luhur. "Winnie is going to flip out when she finds out you are her luhur."  "Her lil punk hands ain't doing nothing to me."  "What Eva." I got up and whent into the bathroom and did my hygiene. After I got out the shower i put some lotion on with a olive green tube top, black leggings with a olive stripe on both sides and you guessed it, olive and black fuzzy socks. I had a bare face only, I  put some moisturizing lotion on.
    I went downstairs and fixed me some  bake and saltfish. After that I went upstairs to see August watching ouiji.  "Girl you forgot to say goodbye." I chuckled at my auggie bear. "Bae hurry up I'm cold."  "You should have put a shirt on."  "Wtf is a shirt?"  "Stop playing with me bear."  "Just bring ya tail girl."  "I sat in his lap and ate my food while his head was in the crook of my neck. After I finished eating I went upstairs and snuggled with my big baby. I promise you he's such a big kid. He fell asleep in my chest. I guess I'll sleep again since bae is asleep.

_____________________

Here's a lil somethin somethin. I shall return tomorrow. Anyways like comment and share!👑💜💛