Why father?

Karl POV

     Finally I got a POV. I know yall hate me, but Amina's parents payed me to rape and kidnap her. They never told me why, but they payin good money so it don't matter. I drug her to the room and washed her, put clothes on her and left the room. Her parents were in the living room, waiting for me.
     "Here's 30 gran for kidnapping her. We will give you 70 when you rape her." My eyes for wide. 70 gran?" That's alot but there's something up with them. I don't know w hy they are doing this but hey, I'm getting money

   And that's all that matters....

Hiba's POV

I hate my daughter with all my might. She's not my actual daughter. She is my husband's daughter and at first I just wanted him for the money. He begged me not to leave, so I made a deal with him. Let my friend rape her and I'll stay. I didn't like this little bitch because he would always pay more attention to her than me. Of course, he agreed because he didn't want me to leave. After that little blob was born, he kicked her mother out of the house and no one knows where her mother is. She could be dead for all I care.

Amina's POV

     I had woke up and this time I was in a comfy bed and just then Karl walked in. He grabbed me by my hair off the bed and brung me into the living room, only to make me cry. My mother and father sitting here letting him do this to me.
      "Mom. Dad. How could you let him do this to me! You were in it the whole time!"
          "Shut up Amina! I'm not even your actual mother. You being raped was all a set up. Did your sister ever tell you she was raped too?" She starts laughing.
         "This isn't funny, and especially you dad. How could you? For this run down bitch that is still using you for money over your own daughter?"
        "That's enough Amina. Karl, do what you gotta do." Karl looked at me and walked towards me.
       "Please Don't! Don't do it!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"