A family day in Cali

Amina's POV

 I woke up a couple of hours later and got up out of bed. I was going to make breakfast for everyone.

I brushed my teeth washed my face, then went back in my room to figure out what I was going to wear. I decided on a nice flowing skirt, a light blue shirt with open flowing arms. I picked out an all white pair of my rihanna fenty pumas.

After I picked my outfit, I hopped in the shower and washed in "Sweet pea" by bath and body works

After I picked my outfit, I hopped in the shower and washed in "Sweet pea" by bath and body works. I dried off and put on the sweet pea lotion and put my undergarments on. Next, I put on my clothes and just wore my slides until we got ready to leave.

Now, today was a nice suny day, and I did not want to put much makeup on so I just did a wing, a little bit of highligh and my favorite dark burgundy lipstick.

  I went into the kitchen and contemplated on what I was going to make. Then it clicked to me. I'm going to make hashbrowns, with French toast, beef bacon, eggs and my very berry smoothies for everyone.

August POV

I woke up to my baby girl kissing all over my face for me to wake up.

"Wake up my little honey bear!"

"Mina. Where do you be coming up with these nicknames?"

"Don't worry about it. Get ready before your food get cold." She walked away and I gotta be honest, baby girl was looking good today.

I did my morning routine and decided to wear a light blue shirt with light blue jeans and all white vans, to match Mina. I got downstairs and everyone was waiting for me.

"Took you long enough. You lucky the bacon ain't get cold cuz if it were, you would have gotten yo shit rocked."

"Watch your mouth Uma!"

"Sorry mama."

"You wouldn't have done anything Uma."

"Bro. Wit down so we can eat."

                          30 minutes and some change later...

"Y'all think it's all fun and games but when that gorilla  throws his crap, y'all gone be the ones to get hit." Amina was standing all the way in the corner. We was currently at the zoo, enjoying the weather. We went to 15 exhibits and we was going to one more and then head to her aunty manda's house.

"Were leaving now. Let's go see the polar bears and pandas last." Mama was roaring of laughter because ever since we went to see the monkeys, he threw crap at her, but it missed her.

"Ight let's leave now, he giving me the eyes."

Minas POV

I had fun at the zoo, I just can't wait to see my aunt manda because I never met her.

We arrived 20 minutes later and before I could knock, she pulled me and my sister in for a hug.

"You both are so beautiful, thank god you were brought back together with your mother." She let us in and fed us. She makes good kisra.

"Come back again! I enjoyed your company."

"We did too!" I hopped in the driver seat this time to drive because Kelvin was driving too slow and I just wanted to shower and get in my bed so I can be up under my mother and August. 

"Winnie, when we get inside, I need to talk to you."

"Uh. Okay?"

"It's not a bad thing, it's just regarding mommy."

"Oh okay."

Uma's POV

I wonder what Mina has to talk to me about mommy. She said it isn't a bad thing.

Everyone got settled while Mina, August and Kelvin sat in the kitchen waiting for me. Mama was knocked out on the bed so she couldn't hear a thing.

"Okay guys what is it? I'm tired of the suspense."

"Well, me and August were thinking about us all moving to California so we can be closer to mommy,  since she can't move to Atlanta. "

          ....TO BE CONTINUED....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello! Here's a chapter for today. I was really sick the past 2 days  and I couldn't even get out of bed or go on my phone to update my books. But, I'm back and that means more chapters to come!

Comment vote and share!♡🤗❤