Mama?

Namaya's POV

Hello. My name is Namaya. I am the mother of Amina and Uma. I was torn away from my beautiful daughter Amina, and the last time I saw her, was at child birth. One day I was standing online to pay for my groceries when a tall young man was on his phone, and when he said the name Amina, my heart dropped.

At first it was too hard to believe, so I asked him what did his girlfriend look like. He showed me a picture and then I asked her name.

He said Amina Isabis Bahati. I broke down right then and there. I had finally found my baby Girl. We talked for a while and I explained everything to him. From her father to get sister Uma. Uma was so young when it happened, I don't know if she'll recognize me.

So we set up a day where Uma and Amina will come to Los Angles and they will meet me.

Amina's POV

    Around 10 a clock I saw that we were at LAX. omg we're in LA! By this time I don't even know how I got in this car. Must have been sleeping for a longperioticly time . We arrive at a hotel.

"Oh look, there's Uma!" I jump out of the car and jump on her.

"We'll get the bags later. Let's just go up to the hotel room."

"But I thought we were having a date?"

"Right." Uma was agreeing with me.

"It was a trap girl. We have someone special you need to meet." We made it up to the door. I open it and see a beautiful woman and she too has vitiligo.

 I open it and see a beautiful woman and she too has vitiligo

"Hello Amina, I'm your mother."

● TO BE CONTINUED...