x Two x

Your Perspective >>

I quickly made my way back to my seat before the boy with the crazy green hair said anything else. Oh, I never asked for his name! I guess he would've felt embarrassed if I kept talking to him anyways so I just let him be.

Not long after, a sleeping bag flopped into the room leaving everyone confused. After seeing the commotion in the room, he told everyone "If you're here to make friends, then I suggest you leave now." Everyone's eyes widened at the thought. This is the part where I zoned out and started thinking about other things.

As minutes past, I felt a slap to the face. "AGH WHAT THE HELL?" I turned my head to see Katsuki behind me, meaning he slapped me. "What was that for asshole?" I snapped at him. Sometimes this boy really needs to be put back in his place. "We are going out now for quirk testing or something," he told me casually. I hadn't realised since I wasn't listening. I got up and began to make my way to get changed into my P.E uniform.

It fit quite comfortably not restraining me at all. Perfect. Now I can preform to my full potential and show the class that I'm not just a loser who can't fly!

Making my way out to the field, I saw many of my other classmates. I never remembered names very well sadly because I talk to A LOT of people. To cover up, I make my way over to the guy with the spiky red hair as he was closest to me. Some people believe I'm talkative but in reality, I couldn't imagine walking by myself like a loner. I just wish I had one solid person always by my side.

"Hey!" I said as I quickly walked up behind him. "Oh hey L/N was it?" He asked turning to face me. "Aha that's me! So how are you?" I began the conversation that lasted until we reached everyone else. We were the last two to arrive so Mr. Aizawa began explaining how it would work. My eyes skimmed over everyone before we began making our way to the first test.

Testing was pretty boring, that was up until the green haired boy that I knocked over went to throw the ball for a test. First time around, the teacher disabled his quirk and started blabbering on about something like 'Not being able to control his quirk'. Second time though, he threw it so far! I never would've seen that coming in a million years! I guess it was because it was the first time he had used his quirk out of the whole test so far. His finger was strangely purple though?

"Has anyone ever seen him use his quirk before now?" I asked Anti Gravity Girl as I turned to her. "Oh yeah! He used it in the exams but be broke his legs and one of his arms," she said which earned a confused face from me. "How is his quirk breaking his bones? That's not normal," I told her. "I don't know what causes it or what his quirk is as he's never told me," she responded. Odd.

After that, the day was pretty average. I didn't pay much attention to the results or anything the teacher said. All I know is I got in the higher numbers. By this time, it was lunch. I made my way down the school halls to the cafeteria when I saw a familiar brunette. I began to make my way over to her group who consisted of herself, Iida and the gr-. I was cut from my thoughts as I was being dragged away by Katsuki. "Fine I'll sit with you lonely wannabe," I giggled. "YOU WANNA FIGHT ME PUNK?" he yelled causing majority of the people around us turn to look. My hands went up to cover my face from embarrassment. "Keep it down will ya?" I whispered to him before being dragged over to a table.

Izuku's Perspective >>

I glanced over and swear I saw L/N coming over to us while looking at Uraraka, but I must have been wrong. All I saw, or should I say heard, was Kacchan dragging her along while yelling. It's no surprise seeing as L/N is like his only friend here. Can I even call them friends? It's hard to tell sometimes. Anyway, I turned my attention back to what Uraraka was saying.

"Don't you think it would be a fun way to get to know everyone?" She smiled. Beforehand, she was saying how we should have a little catch up with a few of the people we know from class to get to know each other better. Iida said it would be a great idea as I just nodded. "I'll be back in a second," I said to the others as I went to go back to the classroom to grab something. I wanted to ask Iida and Uraraka some things about their quirks so I could quickly write them down in my notebook.

Making my way into the classroom, I saw L/N looking around for something. Kacchan's desk was where she was going through some papers. I quickly snuck in and tried to stay unnoticed not wanting to make a fool out of myself again. I messed up once already in front of her, I don't need to mess up again. I thought I could go unseen until I tripped over my own feet and slammed into the ground. Her head shot up from the papers and looked over in my direction. Luckily, I slid under a desk quickly. "Hello?" she asked seeing if anyone was around. After receiving no response she went back to looking at the papers. I took this chance to quickly slip out of the room. I didn't need her knowing it was me. If she knew, I'd look like even more of a klutz than I already am. Why do I care? Because she's a classmate and I don't wanna look like an idiot in front her because I screwed up my first impression. I do have to see her every other day for a year remember?

On my way out, I felt something brush my shoulder. Coming into my vision was L/N from where I felt the contact. Her shoulder had brushed mine making her turn her face towards me and giving a toothy smile. Everything stopped. Just her smiling at me with her signature grin. I couldn't tare my eyes away from hers. Blinking myself back to reality, she left the room. There I go again. Now she knows it was me that tripped over. I'm so glad she's not a judgemental person.