x Forty Four x

Your Perspective >>

I have one wish for tonight. That is simply that no one gets killed.

Izuku had left to go set up for guests while I sat with Katsuki in the living room. With Izuku gone, I decided to speak to Katsuki in a quiet voice. 

"While we're here, keep your cool," I mumbled to try to make sure no one heard. 

"The hell did you just say?" He growled back. 

"I swear to god-" I began, but Izuku came back. Under his arms were a large mattress, blankets and pillows. 

"I'll sleep out here with him to make sure he doesn't get out of control."

After that had left my mouth, I decided to quickly reword it before Izuku got the wrong idea. 

"I mean as in I'll sleep on the couch and Katsuki can sleep on the mattress." Izuku's face visibly relaxed a bit more as I said that and slowly nodded before saying, "That would be for the better." Looking over to Katsuki, I saw him preoccupied on his phone. This was a chance for me to go.

My footsteps echoed down the hallway as I began heading for the bathroom.

"Just going to use the bathroom!" I called out to Izuku before heading inside and locking the door. My hands gripped my hair as I slid down against the wall. This was a bad situation I was in. It's like I've trapped myself.

A/N - OK THIS IS THE EXACT POINT WHERE I'VE RETURNED AFTER MONTHS FINALLY DECIDING TO FINISH THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH I HATE IT. NOW YOU KNOW WHY IT MIGHT SOUND DIFFERENT

I inhaled deeply through my nose, the sound of air rushing into my lungs loud and crisp. Opening my eyes, I look up at the shower deciding that a good wash down might just be what I need.

Stripping and stepping into the near hot water made my thoughts melt away as the sound of rushing water slapped the tiles at my feet. It sounded so loud that I felt it would be alright to hum a little bit to a song that I really like at the moment. Every part of me knew that tonight would be hell, but I decided to not worry about it so that maybe, just maybe, everyone would stay calm.

"Y/N? Are you ok in there?" I heard a soft voice through the door.

"Yes I'm ok Izuku! Thank you for the concern," I responded as I so desperately wanted to finish my song before getting out. Shutting off the water, I stepped out and dried off so that I could put my clothes back on.

Coming back down the hallway and into the room with the boys, I felt much better now that I had time to think by myself. Something felt off though. The tension in the room was heavy. Katsuki glanced away as Izuku stood up quickly. 

"Could I get you anything to drink?" he asked looking at me and then to Katsuki.

"Water is just fine," I responded not wanting to cause any trouble. Katsuki just nodded meaning he wanted the same and with that, Izuku walked out. As he did, I felt a hand pull me to the ground.

"Ok. Now I need to you explain to me why we can't go to your house," he stated quickly and quietly. My eyes widened as he mentioned it. How did he remember that?

"Well..." I tried to begin as I looked away from his gaze.

"All I can say is that my mother isn't happy with me..." His expression went unchanged surprisingly.

"What do you mean by that?" Katsuki prompted, obviously wanting to know more.

"My mother thinks I've done something despicable and forbidden. It's really not that bad. She's just overreacting." After I had said this, Izuku came back into the room with 2 glasses in hand.

He sat down with us on the floor. When he did this, I lurched forward and gave him the biggest bear hug possible.

"I love you I love you I love you," I repeated over and over again causing Izuku's face to turn 50 shades of pink. Katsuki just scoffed as he pulled out his phone and started browsing social media.

This really felt like the calm in the storm. Like the lotus in the lilypads. Being able to sit down and not worry about my problems. The problems were just stacking like a tower at this point. A pain in my chest hit me. Curling over myself, I left Izuku's hand reach for my back immediately.

"Are you ok? Are you sick?" He asked immediately.

"No. I'm fine. Just need to get some sleep is all," I responded.

A/N - FALLING IS BACK BIIITCHES. i originally was just going to let this book rot and not touch wattpad, but i have nothing to do anymore so i decided to come back and finish this book, even though i really do hate it lol. from now, i'm just going to write it and not care if it is bad so please influence me well in the comments.