x Three x

Your Perspective >>

I started High School at U.A around a week ago now. I've been talking to a little bit of everyone but mostly Katsuki. The only person I hadn't talked to was the boy with the fluffy green hair and the little freckles on his face. Remember him? I must have embarrassed him to the max.

I made my way skipping down the hallway with Katsuki arm in arm. It was hilarious because he hated it. Before anyone we knew could see us approach the classroom, we broke off and I heard him mumble "Thank god." I just laughed as I ran in and threw myself into my seat. The chair rattled as I put my bag down and I began to pull out my books for the day.

This was all until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Iida. "Hey, Iida!" I waved to him and gave a toothy grin. "Hello L/N. A few friends and I were wondering if tonight after school, you would like to go somewhere with us? We could get to know each other better." This was perfect. I still don't remember most people's names because of the whole forgetting thing. I only remember Iida's name because I talk to him the most besides Katsuki and he was the first name I was told. I happily accepted and we turned back around to see All Might coming into the room like a 'normal person'.

He said something about being a substitute today for an unknown reason before going on saying that everyone will be studying a Pro Hero of choice. We will be working in pairs of choice too.

"You and your partner will need to go online and pick a Pro Hero to research. You must state their Hero Name, Birthday, Quirk, ETC." He then quickly handed out the assignment sheets and said that we will start picking partners in a few days and start planning.
Sadly, I had no idea who to partner up with. I'm not partnering up with Katsuki. He'll just slack off the whole time.

Izuku's Perspective >>

Partners?! I don't know who to partner up with! I see Uraraka and Asui looking to each other while Iida asked the teacher to work alone since there are uneven numbers, leading to All Might saying was fine. I shouldn't worry about that now though as we are supposed to pick within the next few days.

After some time passes, the bell rings. I head out to lunch and choose to sit with Uraraka and Iida.

"So who's coming tonight?" Uraraka asked to break the silence. "I believe it's Me, You, Midoriya, Asui, and L/N," Iida told us. Uraraka must have invited Asui as they are friends and Iida must have invited L/N because they are friends. Come to think of it, I haven't talked to L/N in ages. She must think I'm a total idiot and doesn't want to get embarrassed by being near someone like me. Oh well.

"Sounds good!" I commented before we finished up. Just in time for the bell.

★★★

Your Perspective >>

I made my way down the streets of the city after school trying to find this place the others were talking about. Looking up from Google Maps to see a small Raman store made me stop. "This is the place" I muttered to myself wandering in. "Hey L/N!" I saw Frog Tongue call me over. As I smiled and made my way to them, I took in the scents of the place. It smelt amazing. I sat on the long bench next to the large handed girl and said "Hey!". I leaned over to see Gravity Girl, Iida and Green boy.

"Sorry to be the last one here" I apologised to the group before they all gave "Don't worry about it"'s and "No worries". I heard Gravity girl talking to Frog Tongue and I heard her call her "Asui". "Hey, Asui-" I began before I got cut off from her smiling saying "Just call me Tsu!". Dropping the formalities already? It would be only right to let her call me by my first name too then. "Alright, Tsu, you can call me Y/N then." The two of you laughed before you began to talk about your new school, U.A.

"I'll be back in just a minute," we heard the one with the freckles say while he was getting up. We all nodded before he walked off and we went back to our conversations. "So now I'm at U.A!" Tsu concluded her backstory making my jaw drop. "Wow! I'm so sorry that you found it hard to find friends, but it's awesome you still keep in touch with her," I said to the frog girl before she asked me about my story and why I want to be a hero.

I left out the most important part of her question, my backstory, but instead went on about my motive. "Well, I'm attending U.A to become a hero because I want to be stronger. Then everyone will be able to trust me and I'll be able to save the ones I love most. Of course, I will save everyone!, but I would do anything to never lose the most important people to me." I concluded smiling down at the floor. Although this isn't entirely the truth either, it actually doesn't sound bad. Tsu ate a bit more of her Raman while saying through chews, "That's an awesome motive! You said you would do anything for the most special people to you right? Even I would be too worried to risk my life for someone. I'd want to live as long as I can to save as many people as possible." She has a point. Maybe I would chicken out if it meant my life?

About 20 minutes had passed and everyone had finished eating. I went to speak to Iida but something caught my eye. The Green Boy's food was sitting untouched and cold. He had been gone for 20 minutes?! He said only 'A Minute'. That can't be right. He wouldn't just ditch us like that. I felt something churn in my stomach. Was that worry? Or was it the untouched food making me more hungry? I should probably go check on him. "I'll be right back!" I told everyone quickly getting up and ducking out to where I saw him leave. How did I know he went this way? It's kinda hard to miss him with his whole look of bright green.

The corner I turned lead to an elevator. Oh no. This place was like a skyscraper! 50 floors to be exact. How could I know what floor he went to? The only way to find out was to check each and every floor. I guess this would be kinda like a fun little adventure?

As I reached the 11th floor, I began to get sick of this. A homeware store? Why there hell is there a Homeware Store, Restaurant, Arcade and Pet Store all in the one building? That I could never answer.

★★★

By this time, I had checked every floor. Where the hell is he? He couldn't have left because he would need to pass us to leave out the only open door, and we were all on the ground floor. I stood in the elevator looking at the rows of buttons until my eyes trailed to one that said 'Roof'. Why would he be on the roof? I clicked it anyway and went up to the top of the floors.

The doors opened and sunlight slowly crept its way into the elevator. I looked out and instantly felt uneasy. I felt myself grow shaky. Hot tears streamed down my face slowly and silently. I saw him. I saw the Green Boy. But what was happening on that roof was the scariest, sad and horrible thing I had ever seen. Why couldn't I have turned up sooner?

A/N - I know you all hate me. Yw :))