x Thirty Five x

WARNING!!: This chapter will be very violent and descriptions of blood and gore will be used. It is stated in the book description, but I thought I would leave a final warning.

Izuku's Perspective >>

"So, you actually showed up?" I heard a male voice say. My eyes averted from Y/N to a cloaked man. "All For One," I whispered under my breath. "Yes it's me! Now I finally have you here, we can talk," he spoke before slowly pulling his hood off. Once he removed his mask, I was shocked at what I saw. "Stand tall for me" he told me with a small smile. The corners of his mouth looked like they could be stitched up it was so fake.

The man before me looked so similar to myself honestly. His hair was green and fluffy like mine, just a lighter shade. His glowing yellow eyes bore into mine. "Don't recognise me?" he asked after a moment of silence. "You're my-," I started before he cut me off. "That's right son!" he responded with his poisonous cheer. "Th-that's not possible.." I whispered at a loss for words. "That can't be right. My father works over seas and I've never met him!" I yelled to this man who claimed to be my father.

"You're gonna have to believe it," he responded casually. "So this is where you've been? The mastermind of villains?" I asked him with anger clearly lacing my voice. "Why? What's your problem?" he asked with his voice unchanging. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT'S BEEN?" I began to yell. "YOUR WIFE HAS HAD TO RAISE ME ALL ALONE. I HAD TO DEAL WITH BULLING AND NOT HAVING A QUIRK. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THAT IS? YOU WERN'T THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST," His expression didn't change when I said this. "That's not my problem. I'm a villain. All that matters is my job," he told me causing my fists to clench up.

"Why did you call me here?" I asked trying to hold back my anger. "That's right! I've lead you here because I have an offer for you," he said finally sounding more enthusiastic. "I've been watching you Izuku. You're so passionate about the things you love. You inspire others and you're strong physically and mentally. I wouldn't expect any less from my son. Therefore, I want you to be my successor," he explained. "What do you mean?" I asked him taking a step forward towards the large platform he was standing on. "I want you to lead the League of Villains when I'm gone!" he cheered. This sent me over the edge. "NEVER!" I called back at this stranger and began to make my way up to him.

Before I could get too close, his hand went over to a lever threatening to pull it. "Come any closer and you can say goodbye to your friend," he told me grasping the small chunk of wood that would decide Y/N's fate. I quickly thought about what to do. I lunged forward, but not towards All For One. Once he pulled the lever, I grabbed the rope and used the strength from my quirk to rip it apart. Y/N and I feel to the floor since she was no longer attached to the ceiling and the platform had been removed. The part of the rope that was tired around her neck was still there since I only tore the rope in half. I had no time to remove the rope from her neck since All For One was after us.

We quickly dashed for the shadows as I ripped the tape off her mouth and untied the rope around her wrists. Within seconds, he was by us swinging what looked like a knife. I quickly knocked his arm away to save us from the stab. He lunged back at me and hit me back into the opening.

I quickly stood up and looked to my left before looking to my right. If he appears behind me, that will be to obvious so he won't do that. Same with my front. He won't go to the right cause I'm looking there now so he's have to go to my LEFT. I turned to my left as he appeared and knocked the knife from his hand. "I underestimated you boy. I'm not going to hold back with little toys now," he growled before grabbing my wrist and slamming me into the ground. Pain surged through me as I hit the ground hard.

I slowly blinked my eyes open just in time to see a layer of ice coming my way along the floor. I jumped up before he could freeze me in place. I stood on the ice trying not to slip. What he did next really pissed me off. Gusts of wind escaped his palms letting him skate over the ice. He was using Y/N's quirk. I thought he was going to hit me until he slightly swerved to just miss me. I turned my head to see him turn around to face me while he still skated. Before he could shoot something at me, he stopped and fell.

Once he hit the ground, I saw Y/N standing behind him with a knife. It was the knife All For One dropped. She must have picked it up. "I knew he would do that. It was predictable because it's a move I usually use when I'm on ice," she smirked. My eyes lit up. I looked down and saw a stab wound in the back of his arm. "That's one less arm for him to use" she said as he got back up. "Bad choice little girl," he said using his good arm to send her back with a gust of wind. I used this time to try slide over to him and land a hit. His reflexes were remarkable though as he turned and froze my hand.

I took a step back as I thought. We know he can teleport, turn invisible, use ice and control air. Also his strength and speed are enhanced. He has to have way more than that. Maybe he doesn't know how to use all the quirks he has?

Y/N ran back at him swinging the knife. She has never looked so bloodthirsty. "I'M GOING TO TAKE YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT OF HERE!" she screamed at him before swinging her knife back. That move was so predictable, so she made it unpredictable by actually kicking him with her opposite foot. "Too focused on the blade to worry about anything else right?" she snarled. All For One genuinely looked shocked. He obviously didn't expect this from a girl without a quirk.

Turned out she kicked his good arm and she hit it damn hard too. He quickly froze her in place, but it didn't seem to shock her. He grabbed the long part of the rope from around her neck and tugged it choking her. She lunged forward and bit his hand causing him to retract. I jumped forward using a smash to free her from the ice. I stood by her side and I could hear her breaths. She was genuinely pissed. I could smell the rank smell of dry blood radiating off her. She has never looked more hurt.

I could see panic in All For One's eyes. Y/N ran forward and stabbed him in the stomach. Blood came gushing out drenching her hands.

It was strange seeing my ex-girlfriend murdering my villainous father. Y/N wiped her face getting a bit of his blood in her mouth. She couldn't care less anymore. All she wanted now was to see the life drain out of him. Y/N looked to me as she held the knife above him. I walked over and stood above him. "I have no emotional connection to you," I told him cold. Was it bad that I didn't care if my father died? No. I wouldn't accept this person was my father. I want nothing to do with him. She stabbed his eye making him wail out in pain. "It hurts when the tables turn. Doesn't it?" she said ready to end him. 

All he could manage to say before his death was "Turns out my son wasn't the one to do it. It was you. No matter what happens now, I'm leaving with what I wanted. A successor. Use it well," he said before silence filled the air. The only thing that was heard was the breathing of Y/N and I.