x Twenty Three x

Your Contention >>

Soft snoring filled the room ((thanks to me)) around noon. Being a Sunday, I had no plans than to sleep all day really. Well, that's what I thought at the time.

BANG BANG BANG. "OPEN UP BEFORE I EXPLODE YOU TO BITS!" A gut wrenchingly loud voice came from outside my bedroom window causing me to jump out of bed in fright. When I looked over and saw who was at my window, I sighed before flopping to the floor and closing my eyes once more. I didn't feel like dealing with Katsuki and his bullshit today. Plus, I was still really tired, even though it was midday. As I remembered in that moment though, I didn't have a choice than to go with him. I got back up and stuck the middle finger up at him before going inside my closet to get changed.

At this point, I was sprinting to save my ass from being singed. It's not my fault that I forgot to meet up with Katsuki today. I can't control my thoughts in my sleep thank you very much. As I ran around my house, Katsuki sat on the couch barking at me to hurry up every 5 seconds. Sometimes I wish I could use my quirk in here. I tripped over my shoes, my toothbrush feel out of my mouth and I burnt the toast as I set it for too long. I groaned before Katsuki yelled at me again. "HURRY UP Y/N. WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!"

When I was fully ready, I panted holding my knees from all the running. A second later, I flopped to the floor once more as Katsuki gave me an evil glare. He wasn't wasting any time as he grabbed my ankle and began to drag me through the house.

I was dragged down the street and across the city to Katsuki's house. Once we got there, he chucked me out the backyard before saying "Let's do this".

I trained with Katsuki for a little while, using our quirks and such. I'm still practicing to fly, even though I could do it perfectly 'that day'. It was honestly quite fun practicing my quirk on a strong opponent like him.

I wiped a few beads of sweat from my forehead before Katuki and I began to walk back inside. "So Y/N, I see you've been hanging out with that loser a lot recently" he grunted to me looking at the ground. My eyes shot over to him as I cocked my head. "What do you mean?" I asked curious. "You've been spending loads of time with Deku is what I mean" jealously evident. "And why do you care?" I asked him once more before he growled. "BECAUSE NOW YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH ME LESS DAMNIT!" he screeched in my face. "SHUT UP KATSUKI!" Mitsuki, his mother, screamed though the house as we got inside.

I looked back down to the ground as Katsuki looked over at me like he wanted to response. I glanced up at him and saw.. hurt? I felt guilt bubble in my stomach as he was waiting for me to say something. "I-I'm so sorry Katsuki" I choked out. "I d-didin't re-realise" I felt so bad for leaving my best friend my whole life in the dust. I felt two arms wrap around my middle and saw Katsuki. This is the strangest thing to come from him. I hugged him back before I began my walk home.

I couldn't help thinking about Katsuki and how I left him for Izuku. Heck, I even had plans with Izuku after school tomorrow. Now that I think about it, I have been spending a lot of time with Izuku. A sigh escaped my lips as I continued my trek home.

---

The bell school rang the next day signalling that it was lunch time. I made my way to the cafeteria as fast as possible so Izuku wouldn't spot me walking alone. I dashed into the chaotic room and over to the Bakusquad's table. "Hey guys!" I said placing my lunch down. Everyone looked up and greeted me. "Long time, no see" Kirishima said. It felt weird to call people by their names. Especially not remembering for so long. I guess studying them from the class photo was a good idea.

Izuku's Contention >>

My eyes darted around looking for Y/N. She wasn't in the classroom and she wasn't at our usual table. Why wouldn't she sit here? Tsu, Uraraka and Iida are here. All of her friends. "SHUT UP Y/N. THAT WAS NOTHING!" I heard from across the room. I saw Kacchan with.. Y/n. I felt a tiny part of me shatter in that moment. I have been hanging out with her loads recently, I know, but I still can't help but feel.. jealous? My eyes were glued to her for a moment before I felt something beside me. Uraraka was standing there trying to see what I was looking at. Her eyes trailed to Y/n before her face dropped. "You want Y/n to sit with us. Don't you?" she asked eyes not looking away. "K-kinda.. yeah" I admitted looking down.

Eye's leaving Y/N to see Uraraka, I saw something new in her eyes. Like anger? No. Pleasure? "If she's going to pick Bakugou over you, then she's not worth your time. Simple" she said dragging me away. My eyes laid on her one last time. I really like Y/n. I've got to learn to let her hang out with other people too. I was taken back to our table. The others looked at me with worry as I sat down with a smile. I want Y/n to be happy. So I need to accept that she is  friends with Kacchan and that she's going to hang out with him. A sigh escaped my lips. I miss Y/n.

Your Contention >>

I let a small sigh escape me as the others were laughing and chatting. I miss Izuku. It doesn't help that I fell in love with that hero loving boy.

A/N - I'm so sorry for not updating for around a month! This book just completely slipped my mind! I promise to get back to updating from now ;))