x Nine x

Your Perspective >>

For the rest of the day, The Nara Dreamland lingered in my mind. I knew I had a plan, I just prayed that it would work.

That night after school, I rushed home not waiting a second after the bell rang. I needed as much time to prepare as possible. All kinds of thoughts filled my mind, and they weren't going away anytime soon.

When I got home, I sprinted through the front door and my parents greeted me as I ran down the hall. I didn't stop for them as I threw myself into the kitchen and gathered all kinds of snacks. Chips, Candy, a Large bottle of soda. You name it, I grabbed it.

I finally made my way to my room as I shoved the assorted snacks into my mouth. Some of the flavours I made shouldn't have been humanly possible to taste. I took out my phone and checked my messages. A new group chat was made and I was included appeared called 'Bakusquad.'

----------------------------------------------

Bakusquad

L/N: You guys seriously called this chat "Bakusquad"?

Kirishima: Yeah! It sounded pretty cool when you said it

L/N: Hold on a second

L/N: Done!~

Rock Hard: What did you do?

Blowjob Is My Middle Name: Just changed your name.

Blowjob Is My Middle Name: OI! THATS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE

Rock Hard: But you have wind powers so technically you can give out blowjobs

Blowjob Is My Middle Name: Why am I even in this chat?

I Swear It's White 'Mud': Why not is the real question.

I Swear It's White "Mud": WHAT?! YOU THOUGHT YOUR NAME WAS BAD??

----------------------------------------------

From that point forward, I left everyone on read as I started to go through my wardrobe deciding on what to wear for the night.

Izuku's Perspective >>

What do I wear? I've never been to a party before! The fact that I'm hanging out with a GIRL doesn't help. Why did I even ask her to hang out with me alone? How did I find the courage to ask her? Was it because I'm her 'friend?' Why did she even accept? She knows I'm a quiet, clumsy, plain boy.

I looked back at my options. "Casual or Fancy?" I mumbled to myself. I went to pick up my phone and send her a message with the new number she gave me the other day.

----------------------------------------------

Y/N L/N

Start of messages with: Y/N L/N

-----------------------------------------
Hey L/N! I was just wondering with tonight's party, what do I wear? Something smart? | Send |
---------------------------------------
| q | w | e | r | t | y | u | i | o | p |
| a | s | d | f | g | h | j | k | l |
| ^ | z | x | c | v | b | n| m |<x |
123 | 😀 |🎙|space | return|