x Forty One x

A/N - I HAVE A DISCORD SERVER NOW!

We will be talking about My Hero Academia, my stories ((including Falling,)) competitions, games and Wattpad. You can also advertise your own stories there and get help from fellow writers.

Join if you're interested!

https://discord.gg/VPKVnb

Izuku's Perspective >>

"I knew she didn't want to see her parents, but I didn't think she would go... missing," I spoke to myself out loud as I walked down the streets. "Y/N! Y/N!" I called hoping to hear a response. Does she know about Kacchan's disappearance?

She couldn't have gone far. Another fact is that I know her better than anyone else. It took some time, but I finally arrived at the Nara Dreamland. "Y/N?" I called once more. This calls for a full search.

I began by making my way over to the little spot we find ourselves at quite often. The rooftop of that small building. Climbing my way up, I saw that she wasn't there. I still decided to sit down anyway. Although she wasn't here now, her presence still lingered from past encounters here. 

Your Perspective >>

Anywhere besides home was fine. Hiding out for the full night was probably a bad idea. Plus, I saw that a missing person report was put up of myself and Katsuki. By this point, I knew the police and pro heroes were going to be on the search for me.  So I decided to begin searching for Katsuki in hopes of finding out where he went. 

Asking anyone would be a bad idea since people are probably searching for me. I already know Izuku will be out looking, so I should probably keep low. Finding clues to this case won't be easy, but I can't give up so quickly. I quickly pulled out my phone and began searching for his last seen location on our Snapchat friend map. "The train station around the corner?" I asked myself out loud. "What the hell is he up to?"

I wasted no time as I headed there as fast as possible, but first, I needed a cover-up. Dashing into a 100 Yen store, I picked up some quick clothes and changed into them to hide my face as much as possible. "This sick mask, sunglasses and hat will do the trick," I spoke to myself once more before purchasing them and exiting the store. I was so lucky that lady didn't recognise me.

My feet took me to the train station and I talked in and to a help desk. "Hello ma'am, how may I help you today?" the man behind the counter asked. "Hi there, I was wondering, could I please see your train schedule from...," I looked at my phone again. "Yesterday?" I finished seeing when he was last seen.

Wait. He's been missing since I was expelled. That had to have been much over a month ago now. Now I really need to know what he's doing.

The man behind the desk passed a timetable out to me. So many trains! How will I know which one he took? Wait a minute...
"Excuse me once again sir, but did an extremely aggressive and rude blond hothead rampage through here yesterday by any chance?" I asked the man once more. "Oh. You must know him then," the man responded.
I'm a genius.
"Do you happen to know which train he took by any chance?" I asked once more. "Aaaah yes," he said pointing at a train time. "THAT IDIOT WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY?!" I screamed causing glances from all around the station. "Um-" the man tired to talk, but I cut him off. "Get me one ticket there right now," I demanded as he stood in fear that I would become the next Katsuki. He handed me a ticket as I handed over my money and left.

I was going to track down that idiot if it was the last thing I did. Looking down at my phone, I saw I was getting a call. I recognised the number immediately and declined. "Shut up," I mumbled to myself hoping that she would stop calling.

Izuku's Perspective >>

"She's not here at all...," I said. So the Nara Dreamland is crossed off the list. There had to be somewhere else. My feet led me to the Hero Store that we went to that one time. As I walked in, I wandered around trying to find Y/N. It was hard to not get distracted though. I saw a shop attendant and decided to ask them for help. 

"Excuse me, sir," I spoke up. The attendant looked at me. "Why hello young man. How may I help you?" he responded turning to me. "Have you seen a young lady come through here? She's 16, has H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes and she's very cute I'll admit," I spoke with a pink colour dusting my cheeks. The man thought for a moment for looking back down at me. "No, not that I recall of. You wouldn't happen to be talking about Y/N L/N by any chance would you?" he asked me. "Yeah, I am," I said rubbing the back of my neck. "She couldn't have gone too far. Plus I don't think she would want to leave you behind," he told me. "W-what makes you say that?" I responded. "I'll tell you right now boy, you're not very good at keeping your affection a secret," he said with a smile. I laughed nervously. "You may not even need to search for her. If she loves you, she'll come back to you," he said before getting pulled away by another customer.

Maybe that man was right. If she loves me, she'll come back to me. I picked myself up and began walking home. On my way out, I picked up a little Ragdoll keychain as well as 3 others of each other Pussycat. I took the Mandalay one for myself as I know how much she means to Kota and hung it on my bag. I slipped the other 3 away inside my bag for later.

Once I got home, I threw myself onto my bed as lay down once more. I turned my head to look over at the crystalised flower.

Please come home soon.

editing tomorrow because i'm tired-
that includes a picture since i don't know which one's i have and haven't used yet