x Nineteen x

A/N - 2 days have past, but I'm also busy tonight aaaaaa. This should be posted ASAP tho

Your Contention >>

We watched Todoroki waiting for a response. He looked as if he was thinking. "She said something along the lines of 'He wants to see him son again, and you are my ticket to him'" Izuku and I looked at eachother before back at him. "Who is looking for their son?" Izuku asked. "Dunno. That's all I know. All I know is that the boss wants his son back"

---

Saying our goodbyes to Todoroki and wishing him the best, we made our way as quickly as we could back to the train. We had around an hour to get back before school would end and we would need to get home. I was already grounded as it was for going to Izuku's house for the night without telling Mum.

"Who do you think the son is?" I looked over to Izuku as he got comfortable in the train seat. "Not sure. We will need to wait a little longer I guess" he said looking down to the ground. I opened my notebook and read through the notes that I had written down from Todoroki. "All we know so far is that someone must be sending out villains to attack U.A students to get their 'son' back?" I said questionably as I looked up from the book. "Seems so" Izuku said as he just looked out the window. He didn't look like he was in the talking mood, so I just kept silent.

I decided to pull out my camera as I looked through the photos that I had taken. I saw one of me and Tsu swimming in the lake. Then there was one of my running away from an angry Katsuki. There was another of Katsuki and me as we were in a small shop and Katsuki looked grumpy at all the cute stuff. The photos kept coming of me and my friends, then I saw the one I took earlier. Izuku and I on the train holding up peace signs. I smiled at the photo feeling my gaze soften. I looked over at him noticing his features as I did that night at his house.

He turned around to look at me and blushed profusely when he realised I was already looking at him. I quickly looked away and did the same on accident. The rest of the trip was silent once more.

---

We started to walk home still in silence. I tried to catch Izuku's eye multiple times, but he just kept his head down. It felt like he was avoiding me in a way. I began to feel my spirits drop as we continued to walk. The wind began to slightly pick up in the moment and the clouds over head began to grow dark. I quickly slapped a smile on my face. It's going to be ok. He's not avoiding me, just shy. As I took deep breaths, the weather slowly calmed once more keeping my weakness hidden.

"Well, I'm off" I said quietly to him as I began to walk towards the platform for my train. "Alright. See ya" Izuku said before keeping his head down and making his way towards his platform.

I boarded the train and I stood up holding onto the railing as I just thought. Ever since he had that private talk with Todoroki, he's been keeping his head down. What did Todoroki say? If he was upset, why doesn't he trust me enough to tell me? I felt myself grow angry when I realistically shouldn't have.

I remember us gathering our bags as we were ready to go until Todoroki spoke up. "Hey, Can I talk Midoriya privately for a minute? Nothing personal L/N" I looked down before saying alright. After that , Midoriya looked pretty upset.

I began walking the rest of the way home before reaching my house. I walked inside and removed my shoes before trudging up to my room. "Y/N? Is that you?" I heard a voice call me. No way getting out of this now. "Yeah. That's me." I said in probably a more higher voice than usual. "How was school?" She asked as she reached the staircase and looked up at me from the floor as I stood halfway up. "Good" I squeaked once more feeling a bead of sweat form on my forehead. "Are you sure?" She asked as guilt was plastered on my face. "Yeah" I said turning to make my way up the stairs again. "Y/N" she said and I turned to face her again. "You look stressed. Are you sure everything is ok? It's not school is it?" I sighed before realising that I wasn't actually that worried about what had happened that day when it came to ditching school. Something else was weighing me down. "Well.. it's nothing to do with school, just friends" I mumbled. She looked at me apologetically before saying "Do you wanna talk about it?" I gave her a weak smile before saying "Not right now thanks" she just returned by smile letting me know that I could go.

When I got to my room, I threw my bag in the floor and looked in the mirror. Mum was right. There was something wrong. What is it though? It then hit me. Recently, Izuku has been looking a little down. It's making me feel like I'm not doing my job properly as a friend. I looked at myself in determination. I'm going to do something super fun with Izuku on the weekend. Maybe that can help cheer him up!

Izuku's Contention >>
Back at the Hospital >>

As Y/N and I were picking up our bags, Todoroki spoke up. "Before you go, could I talk to Midoriya for just a moment privately? Noting personal Y/N" I saw her cheerful smile drop ever so slightly as she said "Alright!" and she made her way out of the room shutting the door behind her. "So. What is it?" I turned to Todoroki slightly shivering. "It's about Y/N".