x Twenty x

A/N - 20. Crap that's a lot of numbers. Also, wasn't I thanking you guys for 2k reads only 4 chapters ago? 3k reads is crazy! Thx dudes

Izuku's Perspective >>

"W-What about her?" I asked Todoroki as he said he needed to speak to me about her. He sighed before slowly saying "I see how you look at her." I felt my face grow red as I asked, "What do you mean?" All he responded with was "You know what I mean. I hate to break it to you but.. she's out of your league. Haven't you seen how much she hang's out with Bakugou?" I felt myself grow really shaky. "If she likes anyone, it's clearly Bakugou. Sorry." I wanted to cry because I knew it was true, I just didn't want to show anyone that I was weak, even if it was just Todoroki.

"I figured that I would tell you now before you got heartbroken," he finished. I looked down and bit my lip as it quivered. "I-I see. Thanks," I said before picking up my bag and turning to leave. I heard Todoroki call my name one last time, but I ignored him as I recomposed myself to go back out.

When I went out that door, I looked up and saw her smiling at me with her famous toothy grin. Sadly though, I knew that whatever happened, she would never know how I feel. That's what slowly ripped my heart in half.

---

Your Perspective >>

As I heard my alarm clock go off, I turned over and took a look. "9:30! CRAP I'M HALF AN HOUR LATE ALREADY!" Jumping up and picking up my school uniform, I ran downstairs, jumped into my school shoes and ran right out the door.

Running down my street in my PJ's wasn't the nicest thing, but I put my school jacket on over my Pyjamas and I tied on my tie. Jumping into my skirt as I arrived at the corner of my street. I ran as fast as possible before I felt a buzz in my pocket. Thank goodness I left my phone in my pocket last night. I looked at the screen as I ran and saw that I saw getting a call.

"HEY TSU! I KNOW I'M LATE, JUST CO-"
"What? I thought we were gonna hang out at 11? That is still happening right?" The froggy girl asked on the other end.
"That's happening on Saturday though?" I asked her confused as I ran.
"L/N, Have you even checked your phone today?" She asked as I could just hear her facepalming. I stopped to check the home screen. "I uhh knew that! Yeah, I'll meet you at Paradise Ice-Cream later kay?"

The call ended as I sighed disappointedly with myself not realising that it was the weekend. I slowly trudged home as I began to take off my tie. "Hey, loser!" I heard someone call me as I looked up. "Katsuki? What are you doing?" I asked he ran up to me. "The real question is why the hell you look like you just got out of bed and you're wearing your pyjamas under your school uniform on a weekend. You do stupid s**t all the time so I'm not surprised," he grunted. "Watch your language!" I hissed at him as he cut me off. "The real reason I'm here is that I need you to come to my house so we can train. I need an opponent to practice on," he told me firmly. "Fine, but not today. I'm busy today so, tomorrow?" I asked him. He just turned around and growled. "Fine. See you tomorrow or whatever," I just smiled before waving him off.

When I got back home, I flipped onto my bed. I've got my weekend planned! I decided to start getting ready to go out with Tsu while I was texting Izuku.
We were talking about this new hero pop up store at the mall. We decided that we were going to go together this weekend and check it out, probably later tonight.

Feeling satisfied with my weekend plans, getting to hang out with all of my best friends sounded good. I left after saying goodbye to Mum and Dad and making my way to the station to take a small subway train right to the place I needed to be. The underground train lines were always crowded and busy which was really annoying, but it was the most efficient way around the city.

I placed my ticket through the machine before it let me past the gate and to the platform. I looked down at my phone and saw a message from Izuku saying "Ignore that message sorry!" I clicked it and it took me to our chat. I saw the message that I just read and above it said, "Izuku Midoriya deleted a message." Strange. I quickly typed in a "Don't worry about it!" Before I made my way onto the train as I started messaging Tsu.

———

As I arrived at the small ice cream parlour, I saw my froggy friend sitting down on her phone waiting. "Hey!" I said as I sat down in the booth across from her. She looked up and smiled. "Hey L/N! Ribbit." I giggled at her small ribbit before we got up to get some ice cream. We filled our cups up with every topping possible and as many flavours as we were allowed until we sat back down.

"How is everything?" I asked her as we began eating. "Same ol, same ol. Uraraka and I have almost finished our assignment so that's good," she replied as she looked up from her ice cream to me.
"Almost done!? We only got them the other day!" I responded quite panicked. "I know. We just wanted to get it done earlier so we would have more free time you know," she said pretty casually before looking at me curiously.

"Where were you yesterday by the way?" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "It's kinda a long story..."
"Also, you and Midoriya have been looking pretty close lately. What's up with that too? Have you guys got a thing going on?" Tsu asked.
"."
".."
"..."
"WHAT!?"

A/N - OK SO! What do you guys want to see? Next chapter do you want to see a day hanging out with Tsu? Or, Do you want to skip past it and get to that night with Midoriya? 1st option can open more opportunities for the story, the second will make the story shorter, but make more moments with Midoriya faster. PLEASE CHOOSE FOR ME! ALSO, DON'T FORGET! you will have the "Special Day" with Midoriya coming up soon.