x Forty Two x

Your Perspective >>

I stepped onto the train with my backpack and ticket in hand. My eyes averted up to see my seat as I sat down. Putting my backpack on the seat next to me and resting my elbow on the window ledge, I gave a considerably loud sigh.

Where could he have gone? I pulled out a notebook and pencil from my bag and flicked through the pages to try and find a blank one. The last time I used this book, I was sketching pictures on the train with Izuku...

I didn't want to think about that right now. Focus damn it!

Pencil on paper, I began writing on the blank page. "Maybe he went there to get away? But get away from what? It must have had something to do with me...," I mumbled to myself as we took off. "Would it be to try to find out what happened to my quirk? No no. That wouldn't be it. He had to have thought this out. Never would he leave school like this."

I continued to rack my brain for ideas as my phone buzzed once more. Looking down, I saw the caller. I growled once again as I hit decline. Stop nagging. Everything about this was giving me a headache. Please don't do something stupid before I get there Katsuki.

As the train dashed through the Japanese countryside, we arrived at our destination after an hour or so. I gathered all my items and stumbled off the train. It was a nice, small train station. 

I didn't plan this far ahead, so I wasn't too sure where to go. My only option was to take a walk around town and see if I could get any glimpses of him or his possible whereabouts. Thus, my search began.

It started simply with me walking the streets and stopping strangers asking if they had spotted a boy with spiky blonde hair, red eyes, usually angry and exploding stuff. I also said his name to be sure. No sign of him. This whole situation was giving me a headache so I sat down on the side of the street I felt the temperature grow colder.

Why was he here? This whole thing is so stupid and I should just go home. "Come on Y/N," I groaned to myself gripping my hair. Forcing myself to stand up, I continued my search. Don't give up yet.

"Excuse me, sir," I began. "Have you seen a boy with spiky blonde hair. Eyes are red and he's probably blowing stuff up and yelling," I asked politely. The man looked at me. "Hmm? What's his name?" This man asked as he stopped. "Katsuki Bakugou."
"I actually believe I know who you're looking for."

The man lead me to the school that I was now storming down hallways fast. "Shiketsu High. What the absolute hell-," I cut myself off as I rounded the corner and slid the classroom door open fast. "KATSUKI! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME RIGHT NOW!" I screamed the second I laid eyes upon him. The whole class had stopped and stared at me.

He sat in shock unmoving. My feet took me to him as I picked up his bag and dragged him out after me. "WHAT THE HELL?" I asked as I dragged him down the hallways. "Y-Y/N! I thought you-," he began. "We need to talk. Outside that is." We finally got outside and we sat down on a bench.

"You have explaining to do," I told him. He groaned before finally responding. "Rumor was that you moved schools. You came out here is what people said. I wasn't taking any chances so I just packed my stuff at the right time and came out here right before school started." I felt myself stop. "Y-you what?" I stuttered out slowly looking at him. "I ran away because I thought you would be here," he started looking back at me dead in the eyes.

"K-Katsukiii...," I choked out as I felt my eyes go to water. "Y-You came here b-because of me?" I asked. "I guess," he groaned looking away. "You're such a good friend!" I cried out wrapping him up in a hug. "Stop it. You're embarrassing me," he said in a low voice as I sobbed over his shoulder.

I removed myself and wiped my face with my sleeve. "Why didn't you just message me?" I asked with a sniff. "I was grounded. My mum got pissed off because I told her that I was going to attack the school if they actually expelled you. Then she just said 'No leaving this house this break' because I actually almost did it." That explains a lot. "So you couldn't even go to your dorm?" I asked him. "No. I had to stay at home," he said. Slowly, I felt the summer heat again as I smiled at him.

Bakugou on the outside is like a scary fuse that could blow any moment. Literally. I know though that he has the best intentions. That's why I'm glad to have somebody like him on my side.

A/N - Ok. We need to have an Author-chan to Reader-san talk. 
Obviously, this was a chapter between you and Bakugou. Nothing romantic, but friendship building. I guess that's what this part of the story will be about. Building relationships with all the characters as well as Izuku.

Also, updates are going to be very slow. I have a lot of self-problems that I must deal with right now. Editing will be tomorrow.