x Twenty One x

A/N - I just wanted to put this out there. Near every Izuku x Reader, Uraraka is the best friend. Writing about Tsu is so much fun as I can see her being that kind of character. Hope you enjoy and expect to see more of her in the future of your story ;))

Your Perspective >>

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CLOSE?! WHAT KIND OF 'THING'?" I panicked waving my hands around like crazy. She just looked at me like I knew what she meant as she took another bite of her Ice-Cream. "You've got the wrong idea! I swear!" I said as my palms grew sweaty. Tsu just looked back down at her Ice-Cream before saying "Sure," wiggling her eyebrows. I prayed that she would drop it after that.

"After this, do you wanna go to the arcade? I heard they have the new 'Sailor V' video game," Tsu told me as we devoured our treats as fast as possible. "Sounds cool to me!" I said quite loud on accident as I stuffed as much Ice-Cream into my mouth before suffocating. Tsu erupted into laughter as I coughed up the treat alongside a gummy worm. I began to laugh again which made me choke even more causing us to laugh even harder.

As the two began to make our way down the street, we started to talk about some of the silliest things. "If I was the president, I would stop letting people put chemicals in the water that is turning all the frogs fricken gay," Tsu said as I caught what she was throwing. "Well, If I were president, I would make it illegal to be dumb," I announced as Tsu giggled. "What would happen to all the dumb people?" she asked. "Dunno. They just wouldn't exist," I said with no logic. "Then we would only have one-tenth of the current population," Tsu said causing me to grab my sides in laughter. "That's so true! Some people are so confusing. You wonder how some people don't have common sense," I began to rant to her as she joined in with my frustration.

Not long later, we arrived at the arcade. The flashing lights and sounds were breathtaking. Colours flashed and people screamed. The arcade was so much fun to come to. Groups of friends ran around playing games, having contests, talking and eating. Tsu took my hand and dragged me over to the counter where we were going to get our tokens. We handed over ¥5603 each ($50 US) and got loads of tokens to play the games.

A/N - My family owns an arcade business so this is going to be super fun to write. Yes, I get to work behind the counter sometimes and no, it's not as fun as it looks. It shouldn't take someone with 5 tickets 10 minutes to pick a prize and if the machine is turned off, you shouldn't put a token in it and come up to me saying it didn't work. Of course it didn't work asshat. Sorry bout that rant.

We raced over to a large game where you needed to drop a ball into a hole to win loads of tickets. Tsu and I shoved in heaps of tokens and dropped the balls as fast as possible praying to hit the jackpot. Neither of us did, but Tsu walked out with way more tickets than I did. I frowned before we sprinted over to the Skee Ball machines and faced off in an intense competition. Tsu used her tongue to just place the balls in the high number holes. I laughed before doing the same, just running up and leaning into the game to place the balls in too so we both got the highest scores possible. We played a car racing game which I finally won after a few races giving me loads of tickets. We played a drum hitting game and played 'Dance Dance Revolution' where you stomp on the arrows to a song. It was super fun as both played heaps of games. Turns out that we were really good and caused a crowd to gather around and watch. We were also given a medal each from the arcade manager for being the Dance Dance champions.

After we finished conquering the claw machine floor, we redeemed our tickets and got some crazy cool stuff. We both got large glasses, slushies, plush toys, candy and some other silly stuff. "That was loads of fun!" I told her as we began to walk down the street in the now late afternoon. "Sure was!" she said pushing large glasses back up onto her face.

The walk back to the train station was slow. Normal topics came up, one very common that caught my attention.

"You think anyone is in any relationships yet?" Tsu asked as she chucked some Skittles in her mouth from our large bucket. "Not yet I don't think," I said curious about the topic. "I know some people will get together though. It's obvious," she explained. I nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Even though we are training to be heroes, I think it won't get in our way." Tsu smirked a little before saying "Who do you ship?". I put my finger to my chin like I was thinking. "Possibly Kyoka and Kaminari?" I said thinking about how the two talk to each other in class. "I agree," Tsu said before we reached the train station. "You like anyone?" I asked Tsu as we made our way to the gates to our platforms. "I'm not really sure yet. I know you like someone though," she said looking at me. "I thought we were gonna drop this," I said looking to the side while poking my tongue out. "Anywho, thanks for today. I had tons of fun," Tsu said smiling as she moved her glasses onto her head as I did the same. "Me too. See you on Monday?" I asked knowing the answer. "Defiantly," she said before we parted ways waving.

One thing that stuck in my head that day was Tsu constantly hinting at me and Izuku being more than friends. I don't see what she is on about!