x Forty Three x

Your Perspective >>

We walked across the unfamiliar campus as he said he was taking me to his dorm room. It was silence the whole way there. The walk was freezing as it was currently the middle of winter. I have wrapped my own arms around my body and trudged into the building Katsuki had lead me to. From that point, just a floor up until we reached his dorm.

"This is it," he groaned out as he walked over to stand by the window. I slowly walked beyond the door frame. 

"So this is where you had planned to stay huh?" I asked him. 

"Yeah," he responded taking off the Shiketsu hat. The room was pretty empty really.

There was near to nothing of Katsuki's stuff. I realised this when he threw a few of his things in his suitcase and pulled out an outfit to change into. I quickly stepped out and closed the door to give myself some privacy. As I did this, I heard a door open down the hallway.

"Hmm? Hello there?" A feminine voice spoke. Looking over, I saw a tall girl with blonde hair look back at me. 

"Hi?" I responded equally confused. After a moment, she saw I was in front of Katsuki's room. "Oh! Are you a friend of Bakubro?" She asked. Baku... Bro?-

"My name is Camie Utsushimi! I'm one of his fam," she responded. 

"Oh! I-I'm Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you-," and once again, I was cut off. Katsuki opened the door in a flash and grabbed my arm.

After a moment, Katsuki and Utsushimi made eye contact. 

"Ms Illusion, tell my homeroom teacher I won't be coming to school anymore," Katsuki told her. She saluted. 

"Yes sir! I will them that Bakubegone. Text me what's going on when you get home though," Utsushimi said as Katsuki dragged me past her. 

"Bye Bakubro! Nice to meet you L/N!" she waved as we entered the elevator and the doors closed.

He had his suitcase in hand and my arm in his other. Silence filled the air as I saw him glance at me in the corner of my eye. It wasn't long until we were out of there and began the trip home. 

"Who was that?" I spoke up. Katsuki looked over to me. 

"Who? Ms Illusion? She's just a friend...," he trailed off as we walked down the path. I shrugged as we continued the walk. Katsuki never really talks about people he knows outside of school.

The walk to the train station wasn't long as we got 2 tickets and took a ride home. Taking our places on the train, we sat down next to each other. Still, silence.

I pulled out my sketchpad once more and flicked through the pages. As I did this, my eyes landed on a picture I drew a year ago. It was drawn at a moment like now. Only thing was, I was seated with Izuku. The two of us were on the page smiling up at me. I remember drawing that. In fact, there were a few in here of him. This was before I realised how I really felt about him.

My face heat up at the thought. Pulling the neck of my sweater over my mouth Katsuki glanced over at me. I pulled my sweater back down to give a reassuring smile. He simply rolled his eyes as he looked away. As he did this, I finally flicked to a blank page in my book. The drawing began with his eyes. Filled with anger and hate. He was an interesting character. Always so mad.

Time passes and we finally arrive at our destination. We got off the train and began heading back to my house. 

"Oi Airhead. Your phone," Katsuki spoke up pointing to my pocket. I saw it vibrate as I pulled my phone out.

10 missed calls from mother. Great.

That's when I remembered. 

"We can't go back to my place," I simply said as I began to head in a different direction. 

"What? Why?" He growled. 

"I'll explain later," I said as we made our way across town.

Slowly but surely, we arrived at Izuku's house. 

"What are we doing at Deku's house-," Katsuki began before the door opened. As the door swung open, I saw Izuku stood there in his pyjamas with a frown on his face. His facial expression changed in seconds though once he saw me. 

"Y/N! You're safe!" He exclaimed wrapping his arms around me. 

"Yeah! I'm alright for now," I smiled into his shoulder. 

This slowly changed though as Izuku saw who was standing behind me. 

"Kacchan?" He asked releasing me and looking at our blonde friend. 

"Shut up," Katsuki groaned as Izuku invited us inside. 

"My Mum is out of town for the night so we'll be alone," he said as he lead us through his apartment. 

"We're going to need to stay here tonight. Also, you can't tell anyone we're here," I told him as we sat down in his living room. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"Well, we're not exactly sure what we're going to do yet," I said looking over to Katsuki who decided to just absorb himself in his phone now that he had switched it on.

"So what now?" Izuku asked looking back over to us. 

"Well, looks like we'll be having a sleepover until we work out where to go."

A/N - OK OK SCHOOL IS CURRENTLY ENDING SO I HAVE LOADS OF TESTS AND ASSIGNMENTS. i want to update more and create better, longer chapters, but school is preventing that right now. i promise i'm trying my best though!