x Twenty Nine x

Your Perspective >>

The rest of the day was very much normal besides of course Izuku and my relationship. It was so cute because lots of our classmates were congratulating and such for most of the day. Only a couple of people stayed silent for the day. Todoroki was one of them. Uraraka didn't say much all day, but she eventually said quiet and lowkey that she was happy for us.

"Izuku! Open your mouth" I told him as we were sitting for lunch. He looked at me confused as I gripped my stomach laughing. "I'm going to feed this to you silly!" He laughed a little too as he opened up his mouth and I shoved the chopsticks into his mouth roughly. He moved back a little from the compact and shut his eyes tight. "Y/N YOU'RE LITERALLY DEEP THROATING ME WITH CHOPSTICKS," I laughed again as he giggled with tears in the corners of his eyes. "I SAW THIS IN A FANFICTION SO THIS IS WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO RIGHT?" I asked him rather loudly. He choked out a response. "N-No Y/N!" he managed to say as I pulled my hand back. "S-Sorry!" I quickly spoke so he knew that I didn't mean to hurt him. He nodded in response and I sighed in relief.

My eyes averted over the table to Todoroki. Why? Because he was staring us down. "You ok Todoroki?" I asked him as he just sighed. "Yes. I'm quite fine" he told me without much enthusiasm. Strange for him to be so down. "Are you sure? You don't look like yourself" he forced a small smile onto his face as he looked up at me. "I promise I'm fine L/N. Don't worry about me" I returned the smile as I looked back over to Izuku. What could be making Todoroki so down?

------

"Hey Y/N," he spoke up as we were walking home. "Yeah?" I responded looking over to him as we walked. He paused for a minute as we continued to walk. "Imagine if we didn't meet each other," he said which made me think. Finally, I responded. "I can't." He looked me confused. "I can't imagine a world without you in it," I said giving a small smile. He looked like he was going to cry, but instead, he kept walking with a toothy grin. How did I end up with someone as cute as him?

We kept walking, hand in hand so we wouldn't lose each other in the city crowds. Once we turned into a back ally in hopes of a shortcut, we lost all the noise from the outside world. It was usually quiet and empty making it a nice place to talk. Even if some shifty stuff happened down here sometimes. Little did we know that after that encounter in the woods, we weren't finished.

An ear-splitting loud shriek was heard seconds before something hit me hard. I had no time to think as I was lying on the ground in pain. A villain had shown up. We had never seen this villain before, yet I remember seeing that symbol on his cheek. This was until a female showed up that looked identical to the male. Kind of like a Ying Yang. The male who was mostly dressed in black went to attack again until I saw Izuku step in and smash his arm punching the villain away. The female dressed in mostly white stepped in while the male was knocked out. Pulling out a large hammer, she attempted to hit me ignoring the fact that Izuku was there. Once again, he flicked his fingers blowing the female out of the way temporarily.

He tried to pick me up before the female got back up and whacked Izuku with her large hammer. I cringed as this continued to happen. The two of them trying to hit me as I couldn't do anything while Izuku kept breaking bones to fend them off.

After some time, a pro showed up and scared the duo away as Izuku was sent straight back to school as Recovery Girl was still there.

———

The green haired boy slowly began to wake up with bandages as I sat beside him. "Izuku! Are you alright?" I asked bending down to him. "Yeah. I'm fine," he said gripping his head. I gently kissed him on the forehead as I told him "Don't ever scare me like that again." He hugged me even in his state and said "I won't. I promise." Recovery Girl told us that he should be fine to leave.

Once we left, I asked him, "Where do you think these villains are coming from?" He took a moment to think about it before responding. "Possibly from the League Of Villains?" It seemed legit, but why? The poor boy looked so tired that I decided to drop the topic until later. He'd been through enough that day.

Izuku's Perspective >>

As I looked over at her, I thought about Todoroki. He said something a while ago about her being out of my league. Today he tells me something else that sticks with me.

"What is it Todoroki? What did you want to talk about?" I asked him as he rounded the corner. He didn't say anything for a moment which made me worry. "You-" he started before pausing again. "If you really love her, you will leave her," He said which made me step back a little in shock. What is he talking about? I chocked out words that you couldn't make out unsure how to react. "You've already caused her enough damage," he said again after a minute before slowly walking away. "Todoroki wait!" I called reaching out for him hoping he would explain. Without turning around, he told me "She's my friend. I care about her too much for you to hurt her more." Still confused, I kept pleading for him to explain, but he kept walking away.

I remember that from lunchtime, right before class. Is he jealous of us? Surely not. He's not that kind of person.