x Seven x

A/N- This book isn't even a week old and these reads are getting higher than me on weed. I kid plz no report 2 club penguin police ;,((

Your Perspective >>

We were sitting down across from each other at Midoriya's desk. "Who are we gonna pick for our Hero to research?" I asked him swinging back in my chair. "W-well I umm," he stuttered out. "Come on. Spit it out," I encouraged him. All he did was reach into his bag and looked around for a minute before pulling out a notebook. He placed it in front of me on the desk so I could read it. "Huh?" I wondered aloud opening the book.

"Woah! It's pages full of information on Pro Heroes! Did you write this?" I flipped through the pages in awe. He rubbed the back of his neck before turning a familiar bright colour. "I-I um, maybe." He was looking anywhere but me until I pointed to a page in the book "How about we do Mt. Lady? She seems super cool!" We turned out attention to Mr Aizawa to see him shake his head. "Sorry you two, but Mineta and Kaminari already chose her," he said. We looked over and saw them smirk before nose-bleeding seeing the picture drawn in Midoriya's book.

We directed our attention back to the book and flipped through a few more pages. "Ohhh! What about Kamui Woods?" I asked looking up at Midoriya seeing a huge smile spread across his face. "Yeah! He seems really cool!" This was all until behind us we heard a "Nope. Already taken also," from the teacher. We frowned before trying again.

At this point, it seemed like every Pro Hero was taken. "How about Ragdoll?" I pointed at another page with a cat like hero on it. "Sure," we heard Mr Aizawa mumble before our faces lit up. "Ragdoll it is then!" Midoriya smiled before reading out the page in his book.

We talked about Midoriya's information for a bit before going online and looking at who Ragdoll is.

((I know that in canon she still has her quirk at this point, but I have changed a few major parts to make it different from the original story.))

"Woah Midoriya check this out!" I said while scrolling on my laptop encouraging him to come around and look over my shoulder. "It says that she retired not too long ago from an 'Unknown reason.'" I said doing quotation marks in the air. "Why would she retire? She was still so young and it was her full-time job! She was even the number 9th most popular hero in the world," Midoriya said pointing to a part of the page before writing it down. "I'm gonna do some more searching," I said as Midoriya sat back down and continued to look at his own screen. If I could find out why she retired, that would be perfect for our presentation.

★★★

"H-hey Y-Y/N...," I heard Midoriya speak up from across the desk. "Yeah?" My eyes were stolen from the laptop screen to him. "I was maybe wondering if you would uhh like to hang out with me tonight?" He didn't look up. "Of course!" I smiled back. "Why are you so worried about asking a friend to hang out?" He stopped what he was doing and his eyes averted up to mine. "F-friends? You mean as in you and me?!" His eyes lit up. "Um... yeah?" I responded a little unsure as to if he was ok or not.

Izuku's Perspective >>

"Oh um yeah of course!" she must have just said 'friend' as one of those no-brainer things. I can dream. I was about to ask her something else, but Mr Aizawa stood in front of us and just said "Work," before moving on. I guess that was kind of a good thing because I forgot what I was going to say anyway.

I looked back down at my notes so far and re-read over them until I heard L/N speak up. "Um, Midoriya? You may wanna see this," she said. I peeked over at her screen and began to read the highlighted part of the article.

"The famous hero 'Ragdoll' was kidnapped by the League Of Villains but was luckily saved by her kitty team and heroes Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods and Best Jeanist and Co. After the incident, she retired saying that she had 'Lost her quirk.' People believe that the lady was being given some kinds of drugs making her not think straight."

"Strange," I said after reading. "I haven't found this anywhere else and this is on the 57th search results page. This could make an awesome story and be a cool addition to our assignment!" She exclaimed looking like she was gonna jump out of her seat. Before she could, Mr Aizawa spoke up. "Alright, pack up everyone. Lunch is in a few minutes."

As we were packing up, L/N came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey Midoriya, mind if I sit with you at lunch?" ((That autocorrected to " Shit with you at lunch " I'm wheezing help))

"Of course! I don't mind," I told her. If anything, I was happy to have the chance to sit with her. Why would she wanna sit with me though? I'm just a nervous, clumsy clusterf**k and she knows it. It's probably to discuss the project. Comes to think of it, why did she even accept to hang out tonight? Probably from of peer pressure.

"So Midoriya, what were you planning for us to do tonight?" She asked me existing the classroom before we made our way down the hallway side by side while the bell went. "Um, well-" I was cut off by seeing her be whisked away by Kacchan. She was being dragged along the ground while giving a 'Sorry!' smile and waving.

I stopped in my tracks and gave an awkward wave back with merely a smile. I forgot that she was good friends with Kacchan. I highly doubt he would let me hang out with her if he could help it. I guess there was always next time.

I couldn't help let a sigh escape my lips before I saw Uraraka and Iida waving me over. My smile grew slightly bigger as I ran to catch up to them.