x Thirty Six x

Your Perspective >>

After what happened that day, I gained the power 'All For One.' Izuku's Father wanted me to be his successor. The way I had mercilessly murdered the father of the one I love was a signal to the man that I was worthy of leading a villain corporation. Of course, I never plan to become a villain though. I will only use this power for good.

"I'm sorry," I told Izuku as we walked out of the barn. "Sorry? What for?" he asked me with curiosity. "I'm sorry about your father..," I trailed off feeling terrible for killing him. "Y/N, don't worry about it. It had to be done. If you hadn't have killed him, we would be dead right now. If we didn't die, he would still torture us for the rest of our lives until we died. Also, it would be pointless to call up the police and arrest him. He's too powerful and he would just escape. Nothing else could have been done," he explained making me feel a bit better. "So in a way, I'm glad you killed him," he looked away. "It was really brave of you..," he blushed.

I grabbed his chin and turned his face to be right in front of mine. His eyes still glued to the ground with his face as red as a rose. I could feel his shaky breaths on my lips cause of how close he was. "Are you actually being all blushy and stuff with me now?" I asked him giggling. 

"No no! It's not like that at all!" he said waving his hands in front of his face as I let go of his chin. "You're too adorable when you're like this." I smiled at him as I continued to walk across the field. I looked to my side and realised he wasn't following so I turned my head to look at him behind me. I felt the wind pick up as I saw him staring at me, my hair flowing around me as well as my skirt.

I held eye contact for a moment before I ran to him and knocked him to the ground in a hug. He snapped out of it as we giggled laying on the ground. "Don't mind my physical shape," I said as he looked at the broken rope still hanging around my neck. "You know, you're still beautiful even after being tortured and murdering a man," he smiled untying the rope from around my neck. I burst out in laughter. "I never thought I would hear you say something like that!" I told him through my tears of laughter. "I-It's not that f-funny!" he stuttered out. That caused me to laugh even harder. 

"Cute little Izuku Midoriya calling a girl beautiful after she killed someone. So pure but also not." I stood up holding a hand out for him to take after wiping my tears. "Is this the Lotus Flower's promise?" he asked me. "What do you mean?" I responded. "The Lotus Flower you gave me. It was a symbol that things would eventually get better. Is this it? Eternal happiness with you?" My own face began to heat up as he took my hand to stand up. "I think so."

---

The rest of the year, Izuku and I remained best friends. Of course, we were still alert, but something let us feel freer. Was it knowing that All For One was dead?

New Years had shown up and so had the festival. Izuku and I had spent the whole night at the festival together. Playing games, getting food and generally hanging out. "The fireworks are gonna be in not long you know," I told him as we walked to the place the fireworks display would be. "Of course. They always go off as soon as the clock hits 12," he reminded me. So cute.

"Did you also know that New Years is the biggest celebration in our culture?" I asked him. "I've lived here my whole life Y/N-" he deadpanned before we both laughed. "Well let me remind you what New Years is all about!" I told him with the bubbly personality that had disappeared from me while Izuku and I were having trouble. "Here we go-" he spoke before getting cut off by me. 

"New Years is celebrating a new year obviously. It is also a time to start fresh. To forget and move on from all the bad things in the past year. It's like starting over you know?" I explained, which is true. "That's why New Years is so important over here in Japan!"
"What are you trying to say?" he asked me confused as to why I was explaining the obvious. "Really?..." I asked and mocked his deadpan from earlier. "I'm saying this because it means we can start fresh. For obvious reasons." He looked at me before understanding.

"We can start again. Forget all about All For One. The trouble we had been through. We can hope for only good fortune, health and happiness," I told him as my eyes lit up. "But Y/N.. what if the Villains come back for us?" He asked me. "You gotta take risks in life Izuku. No matter the consequences. You'll never be truly happy if you're always scared" I said taking his hands.

1 minute left.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked blushing lightly from the intense contact.

30 seconds left.

"Why wouldn't I be? Now time for us to reintroduce ourselves," I said letting go of his hands.

20 seconds left.

I held my hand out for him to shake. "Hi! My name is Y/N L/N, but you can call me Y/N," I told him cheerfully. He took my hand and shook it. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, but I'll let you call me Izuku,"

10 seconds left.

People were heard counting down.

The anticipation for the New Year was rising.

I quickly turned around and fell backwards closing my eyes. Izuku panicked and caught me. "What was that Y/N! You scared me!" he told me worried as to why I just fell over.

5 seconds left.

"I think I'm already Falling for you Mr Izuku Midoriya," I told him peeking one eye open to look at him. I grabbed his collar as soon as the clock hit 0 and connected our lips. I can't wait for my second year training to be a hero with my super adorable boyfriend!

END OF PART 1*:・゚✧