x Forty x

Your Perspective >>

I sat staring at him waiting for a response. Katsuki had been very silent ever since I was expelled from U.A as I hadn't heard from him. My expression was serious as I was genuinely worried about my friend. "I-I don't know...," Izuku said looking me dead in the eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked not dropping my gaze. He looked to the ground. "Nobody has heard from him. He disappeared ever since you were expelled," I was told. My jaw more than literally dropped. "Has he been at school?" I asked holding my breath. Izuku looked as far away from me as possible. "No...," he mumbled.

My breathing quickened. Crap. "Why? Why!" I screamed at him. He looked taken back as he shuffled away from my lunge. "I don't know! I swear!" His hands were covering his face as another voice called out to us. "Y/N L/N! GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" We looked over and saw my mother calling at us.

Izuku's Perspective >>

I looked past my fingers to see Y/N leaping off the equipment and sprinting the opposite way or her mother. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" she screamed on her way. Looking away from her, I saw her mother staring me down before she made her way to try chase Y/N again.

To avoid any trouble, I decided to sneak away and get home. I'll call Y/N when I'm alone.

On my way, I thought more and more about how messed up Y/N's family had become all of a sudden. It never used to be like this. She used to tell me about the fun she had with her parents and what kinds of things would happen at home. Usually happy things. Things started to go downhill though once her parents found out about that first Villain attack. Afterwards, she never told her parents anything. That's what she told me at least.

After I finally got home, I went to my room and attempted to call Y/N. It rang a few times before going to voicemail. I tried a few more times and each was the same. "Damn it," I grunted at my phone as I sat by my window. Slowly but surely, I head small taps on the glass. "Rain?" Looking up, the sky was swirling with dark clouds. This whole situation has me feeling sick.

I lay down on my bed and tried to relax. I hope Y/N is safe from the rain. Looking at my phone once more, I attempted to call Kacchan. This resulted in no answer also. Unsure what to do, I called Todoroki.

After a few rings, a voice came through. "Hey. Todoroki?" I asked praying that he was the one who answered. "Midoriya?" he responded. I sighed in relief. "What are you doing right now?" I asked him. "Nothing much. Why do you ask?" he responded. "Oh. I was just wondering if you could help me out a little."
"What with?" Todoroki asked. "I know I'm probably just paranoid, but I'm worried that Y/N is going to do something crazy," I told him. "Why would you think that?" he asked as I flipped over to my other side. "Never mind. I'm being silly," I told him.

"You really worry me Midoriya. Both you and Y/N. It keeps me on my feet though. If you ever need help, please do call me." I stared off at nothing for a while before responding. "Alright. Thank you," I responded. "See you soon," Todoroki said before hanging up.

I don't know what to do. This results in me falling asleep. Praying that everything will be fine sooner or later.

---

My eyes slowly opened to see the sunshine seeping into my room. "I slept the whole day?" I asked myself out loud slowly getting up. "Izuku?!" I heard my mother call as I heard her footsteps quickly coming to my room. She opened the door and looked at me with eyes wide. "Thank goodness you're awake! Are you feeling ok? Are you sick? Please don't leave!" She spoke all at once as she enveloped me in a large mother like hug. "Mum? Are you feeling alright?" I asked her feeling her tears on my shoulder. "Did you not hear sweetie?" She asked me wiping her face. I looked at her with confusion. "Both Bakugou and Y/N were claimed missing last night."

A/N - THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. dunno if i told you or not, but i hit writer's block. like, big time. good news is i'm going to see the hero academia movie this sunday with a friend! i'm so excited to see my baby on the big screen that i'm not surprised if i cry lol

i'm trying so hard to update, but i can't work out the pacing yet so bear with me while i try to think of more content to fuel the plot and fix the current pacing. ty lovlies ~