제 2 장

get to know each other

it was dawn the time jeongguk woke up, it was a first for him to be up this early as he would usually slack on his bed the whole saturday and wake up at twelve in the afternoon.

he lifted himself out of bed, walking to the bathroom and undressed. he turned on the tap of the shower, and let the water flow from his head to his body. washing every part.

the lukewarm water that washes over him relaxed his body and muscles. he turned off the tap and dried himself with a fluffy towel.

he put on a black hoodie along with a pair of black jeans. he sat by his window and admire the sunrise as he ruffles his hair dry with the towel.

dawn passed faster than he thought. it was seven in the morning, the skies were blue. the sunlight peeked into his room from the window which was wide open.

he stretched himself, he fell asleep while watching the sunrise. understandable because he woke up early in the morning.

too early for his liking.

he turns on his phone, the screen displayed the contact number app. he stares at the contact number with the name '민사랑'. the tip of his lips curled up, remembering the scene from yesterday.

with a grin, he turned off his phone, walking down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"you're up early," his mom said, placing the last cup of orange juice on the table. he nodded, thanking his mom for breakfast before munching the food.

it was his favorite, blueberry pancakes drizzled with honey. he cut the pancakes into small portion before he grabbed a forkful of it and place it into his mouth, letting out a satisfied hum.

he finished his breakfast in a swift, placing the dirty plate onto the sink. "i'm going out!" he said, tying his shoelaces at the front door.

"be careful!" his mom's voice echoed through the room of the living room.

he walked out of the house, sitting by the bench on the park nearby. he fished out his phone, opening the chatroom of sarang's, it didn't contain any chats with it since it was their first time communicating.

전정국:
hello! i was wondering if you want to hang out? it's a thank you for caring for my wound yesterday. :)

he pressed the sent button, anxiousness overcome his body. the phone didn't take long to get a reply, the vibration of his phone made him jump in surprise.

he quickly typed in his password, tapping on the chatting application, and read her text.

민사랑:
sure, i'm at tirol cafe right now. wanna meet up?

his heartbeat rate was in an unusual state; not in a bad way, but in a good way. without hesitation, he replied with an 'okay' and made his way to their meet up.

he sat by the window of the busy bus, fiddling with his fingers while his eyes wandered outside. the bus halted to a stop, it was his cue to get off the bus.

he made his way to the cafe, which was two blocks away from the bus stop. he pushed the door open, the little bell jingled, resulting a couple of baristas to greet him with a bow and a hello.

he wandered around to find the girl, not having any luck, he proceeded the second floor. his eyes observed the area, his action made him look like he was finding his pry.

his eyes fell upon a girl, wearing a pink sweater in the corner, her hair was tied up into a braid, making her look extra adorable. he then anxiously walk up to the girl who's reading a book.

a/n:
idk wot the flop