제 23 장

[ just a short filler, but do read it :) ]

despite their long distance relationship, they contacted much more often than usual. even though they had work and assignments, and not forgetting the time zone is different.

sarang relaxed more from studying, even though her exams were next week, she decided to take two or three days of break from studies.

jungkook presented a lot of his projects, english that used to be broken, was now fluently spoken. impressed was what all the other companies' ceo had to say.

the two life was far more different from each other, but they gave their all to understand one and another.

not to lie, they both missed their high school days. those times when they would constantly have small arguments, spent time together more often and of course all the dates they had gone to.

but now, was all about them fulfilling their dreams. rare times when they go on dates, and if they do, either one would have to leave for classes or for another meeting.

but nothing seems to break them apart.

a/n:
ayy just a filler lmao

one more chap and we gonna be done :(

but it's okay bc i'm working on my baejin book and pls look forward !

bultoreunae fire~

enjoy !