제 24 장

you jerk!

two whole year of living hell from their long distance relationship had passed, jungkook could finally return back to korea.

a sneaky plan came across his mind, the thought of pranking sarang with him forgetting her, would be perfect for his arrival.

sarang was excited, she finished her finals and got a degree. it was her dream.

she was standing outside the front door of the airport, waiting for the familiar figure to appear any time sooner.

jungkook left the securities, his feet landed on the lobby as his eyes immediately landed on the girl who had her eyes glued on her wrist watch. a smirk invaded his lips before it faded.

he walked out with his head hung high, a sudden hug attacked him, his eyes advert towards the girl who had buried her face into his chest.

"um, who are you?" jungkook asked, in hopes that his voice was not obvious that he was acting.

sarang's face fell, "y-you don't remember me?" she asked, stuttering. she was not sure what was going on, she was worried if he had a car accident in the states or not.

"no, i've never seen you before," he said, continuing his act with one of his eyebrows raised up, a confuse look washed over his face.

"oh," was all she answered, her head hung low, tears welling up in her eyes. as jungkook saw her tearing up, he felt guilty.

pulling her into his embrace, he rested his chin on her head, hushing her who's caressing her soft hair.

"don't cry, i was only joking," he whispered, constantly muttering 'i'm sorry' under his breath in the process.

"you jerk!" she cried, hitting his chest weakly as she didn't have any energy to actually abuse him.

jungkook chuckled, releasing the hug, his eyes were fixed on hers. leaning in, a pink shade invaded her cheeks, resulting jungkook to smirk and gave a peck on the girl lips.

her face turned crimson, still not fond with skin-ships even though they had done it all the time before he left. "y-yah.." she hit his shoulder lightly, burying her face onto his shoulder to hide her crimson face.

"you're just the cutest aren't you?" jungkook said, ruffling her newly dyed hair with a wide grin tugged on his lips.

he warped his hand with her small ones, swinging them forward and back as they walk to sarang's car. jungkook opened the passenger door for sarang, which result her to mutter a 'thank you' with a smile.

as jungkook was driving, he held her hand using his free hand. "sarang, since when did you dye your hair?" he asked, clearly was attracted by her blonde hair since he arrived.

"about a week ago, you like it?" she asked, tying her hair into a ponytail. he nodded. glancing at her, he gulped. a bad move indeed.

her hair was tied up messily, her collarbone was visible, and he hate to admit that it made her look even more attractive.

the two arrived back at his house, the maids greeted him as usual and took his luggage and backpack.

"do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked, leading the girl to his room as he shut the door. sarang only nodded, still in admiration from the interior design of the house.

the duo sat on jungkook's bed, sarang was in between his legs as her head was resting on his stomach. jungkook played with her hair, styling it randomly while his eyes were glued to the television.

time passed and the two fell asleep in each other embrace with the source of sound was from the television that was on.

a/n:
lmao y'all think this is the end? bish u thot

okay but it might end quicker than i thought so yeah :)

it was a quick edit and it might be a little messy so i'll revise back later or tomorrow, so i hope you liked this chap <3