제 4 장

cousin?

sarang pinned the navy blue name tag on the white blouse of her uniform, she straightened her skirt and walked downstairs.

she greeted her parents as she sits down, she started eating the toasted bread her mom toasted not long ago with butter spread on top of it.

"i'm going now," she informed her parents, placing the dirty plate onto the sink. she slipped on her shoes before slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"take care!" her mom's faint voice was heard yelling from the kitchen.

"okay!" she yelled back, walking out of the house afterward.

she plugged her earphones in, placing her hands into the pocket of her blazer. as time passed, she had already arrived school. she stepped on the concrete floor, already hated it.

she ignores the presence of everyone and walks to her locker. to her surprise, a letter falls out as she opens her locker. she picked it up, the paper was in pale blue color.

사랑아,
       shall we meet after school? at the garden like our first meeting? i'll be waiting~
                                                             정국

she smiled, folding the paper before placing it into her bag. she then walks to her classroom.

she placed her bag on the chair, sitting down as she leaned back on her black colored bag. her hands held on her pencil, the lead of the pencil made in contact with the sketching paper as she drew out a portrait.

the lesson had already started but she didn't care, she had already known half of the chapter they are learning anyway. the teachers didn't question her, as they knew she had always done great on her tests.

students envy her a lot, she was a full package as what others said. she's pretty, smart and she could do literally everything. something like jungkook if we may say, but excluding the study part.

recess came, the students rushed out of the classroom like buffaloes. sarang took her time tidying her stuff before walking out of the classroom, still plastering an unbothered look on her face.

she bought her food with a takeaway, she held on the plastic container, bring it to the garden with her.

she sat at the area she sat when jungkook first notice her, she played her music there, without her earphone. barely anyone was there.

her peace and quiet were soon got interrupted by laughings. annoyance built up in her, making her tilted her head to the side and saw a familiar figure.

it was jeongguk.

he was laughing with his group of friends, his one lucky person to have such loyal friends. if you are wondering, sarang's friends left her, because she was boring.

she snorted at the thought, before placing broccoli into her mouth aggressively. "sarang?" a voice called for her as she was still munching on the vegetable.

her head snapped to the person who called her, her cheeks were puffy with the food that's still in her mouth.

"oh kook!" she waved, greeting him after she had finished chewing and swallowing the food. her eyes laid on a guy, which has a pale blue hair, like the letter she had.

she smiled, calling out for the boy who's on his phone. "yah min yoongi!" she called out, making everyone snapped her eyes at him.

his eyes look around, wondering who the hell dares to call him by his full name. it only lasted until his eyes laid on his cousin. "aye!" he did a swag sign, showing off his gummy smile.

"you guys knew each other?" jungkook asked, hiding the tint of jealousness deep down in him.

"yeah, he's my cousin," sarang said, did a fist bump with his cousin before turning back to jeongguk.

"cousin?" the bunny boy asked, looking at the two repeatedly. what in cheese is going on?

a/n:
so like it's November now and i had already started singing Christmas songs pfft help.