제 3 장

likes and dislikes

he sat on the seat which was the opposite side of her, clearing his throat to gain her attention; of course, it was a successful attempt.

"ah you're here," she smiled, sticking her bookmark on the page she was reading before closing it and stuffed it into her bag.

"order anything you like, i'm paying," he said, making the girl refused at first. he insisted, even trying— okay was trying to put a little aegyo to it.

she gave up, ordering her drink along with his to the barista who came to take their order. silence fell between the two, besides the song playing softly in the background.

their drinks came in less than five minutes, the barista place the freshly brewed jasmine tea on the glass table and left.

he sipped his tea, letting the warm liquid run down his throat. "thank you again for your aid care yesterday," he said, breaking the silence as she responded with a smile.

"it's nothing, you were hurting too," she said, his heart skipped a beat. how in the world did she make him feel this way, even though thousands of girls out there couldn't?

"shall we get to know each other more?" he started, his hands warped around the transparent teacup.

"sure, shall we start with likes and dislikes?" she said, he nodded enthusiastically.

"alright, i'll go first," she said, clearing her throat as she sat up straight.

"i like working out a lot, books and milk," she said, he nodded, remembering the things she likes.

"as for dislike, i don't really have any but i do dislike this one particular person." she said, "her name's samantha. i hate that bitch so much." she chuckled.

jeongguk raised his eyebrow, he did not expect her to use foul language. "i will keep that in mind," he said while chuckling.

"my turn i guess. i like working out too. singing and dancing are my specialties. i enjoy banana milk too much." he said, sarang didn't say anything, but was busy focusing on what he had said.

"i dislike someone who frames another. it's just something about that makes me irritated. i mean who wouldn't." he said, making the girl laugh.

"you're funny even without trying," she said, calming down her peals of laughter. her statement didn't fail to make his lips curled up into a smile.

their tea had already finish throughout their talks, it was already one in the afternoon. "shall we go somewhere else?" she asked the male, he nodded and stood up.

they both ended up walking to the park near his house, apparently, she lives nearby as well. just a few blocks away from his'

the duo stroll down the pathway of the park. the sun shone onto them, the weather was unexpectedly chilly today, the sun wasn't as hot like the other days. the autumn wind gush over them, sending shivers to their spines.

jeongguk couldn't help but admire her, seeing how her braid would sway from side to side, along with the wind.

they sat on the young grass which had an old oak tree shading them from the sun. their talks and laughs were never at ceased, their day was spent well by knowing each other more.

he never knew he could be this happy, not to mention with a girl that he only knew a few hours ago. he was happy with her, and so was she.

a/n:
hello hello! yes this is another update bC i cAn

anyways hope you enjoy !! :>