제 5 장

video games

the duo's planned to meet up at the garden after school flopped. instead, he was heading over to yoongi's house. the two boys talked the whole bus ride home while the girl only stayed quiet, with her earphones plugged in.

even the walk to the older's house was quiet, well for sarang. she walked passed the two, typing in the passcode to enter yoongi's house. she flung the door open, almost immediately plopped on the couch.

"don't mind her, she's usually sleepy," yoongi told the younger, making him nodded, not peeling his eyes off the girl who has completely collapsed on the couch.

"i'm going to hit the shower, there are blanket and pillows in her room," yoongi said, heading upstairs as he left the bunny boy standing by the front door. he spared a glance at the girl, who's in a very uncomfortable position.

he ran up to her room; which took him some time to find the room to find. he headed to her bed, grabbing her pillow and blanket.

he slowly shifts the girl's position, raising her head with his palm for support, sliding her pillow underneath before slowly placing her head on the soft pillow.

he hovered the blanket over her, making sure she was warm and comfortable. he smiled, a tint of pink shade invaded his cheeks as he saw how cute she looks when she snuggled into the blankets.

yoongi jogged downstairs after the shower, seeing how jungkook crouched down beside her, slowly caressing her hair, with a smile on his face.

the older melted at the scene of the younger and his cousin. he didn't want to ruin the moment, so he walked to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water to moist his dry throat.

"hyung?"

"oh jeongguk," yoongi said, his voice trying to act as if he didn't notice the younger before.

"wanna play video games? i'm bored," the younger whined, staring at the younger who are gulping down the water.

"sure," yoongi shrugged, washing the glass cup, before walking to the living with the younger trailing behind him.

yoongi inserted the disc into the game station, handing jeongguk a controller as they waited for the game to load. jeongguk would steal a glance at the girl even if they are playing a game.

even though he wasn't fully concentrated with the game, he still won half of the games they played.

"what are you all doing?" sarang asked, her voice was hoarse. she rubbed her eyes while jungkook couldn't help but stare at her, seeing how cute she looked.

"we're playing a video game," yoongi said, making the girl nodded. she shut her eyes, falling onto the couch once again. jungkook chuckled at the girl.

"why are you so happy around my cousin, hm?" yoongi smirked, nudging the boy as he blushed.

"it's not like that," the bunny boy denied, but that made the older smirk even wider.

"yeah yeah, you're just in denial," yoongi said, shrugged with a smug grin plastered on his face.

a/n:
is this even okay lmao

please do comment and vote so i know y'all actually liked this book pfft.

thanks for reading again :)<3