제 25 장

surprise surprise

jungkook was at work today, despite being busy and stressed, he always managed to tugged on a smile when he received a message from his love.

sarang decided to drop by his company with lunch together, she thought it was a pretty good idea since this will allow them to hang out more.

she reached the reception, a black haired girl welcomed her with a smile on her face. "how may i help you?" she asked.

"um, can you tell me where's jeon jungkook?" sarang asked, mentally hope that she was in the correct company.

"what's your relationship with our ceo?" the receptionist asked, this time, forcing a smile on her lips.

"i'm his girlfriend and i am here to visit him," sarang said, restraining herself from rolling her eyes and the cold-like voice to be in her tone.

"he's on the fifth floor, you can ask from there," the receptionist said, her voice laced with uninterested as she said. sarang took a quick glance at her name tag, mina huh? sounds like someone needs to get fired.

sarang shot her a smile of sarcasm, flipping her blonde hair at the receptionist as she rolled her eyes at her.

she entered the crowded elevator, standing by the corner, businessman and woman having a conversation about work related stuff which obviously made her annoyed.

the ride reached the fifth floor, almost immediately, sarang hopped off the elevator, fast walking to the nearest worker.

"his room is down that hallway, have a nice day," a man said, smiling as she thank him. finally someone ain't bitchy as that girl downstairs.

she reached a door which had a sign on the door with the name 'mr.jeon', she knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

a faint 'come in' was heard from the inside, she flung the door open and welcomed herself inside the office. "is there anything you ne— sarang?" his eyes that were once fixed on the paper on his table, widen as he saw a familiar face.

"surprise, surprise," she cheered, but in her tone was laced with annoyance and much more. maybe from the trip to his office wasn't pleasant at all.

she handed him the lunchbox, resulting a thank you and a peck on the lips from him. but that doesn't mean she wouldn't rant to her boyfriend.

"are you okay? you look a bit annoyed," jungkook asked, this gave her the opportunity to rant since the anger had been trapped in her for awhile.

"oh hell yeah i am. i walked in your company being lost, that receptionist, mina, was being nice at first but then turned bitchy when i said i was your girlfriend. heol, her tone was so rude that i could snatch her wig and inflame her whole body. it's pretty obvious that she has a fucking crush on you, i mean who wouldn't. but she didn't even tell me where your office is and told me to 'ask someone there'. is this what they call service nowadays? because if it is i would—"

she was cut of mid sentence by jungkook who connected her lips together, she relaxed a little as they remove the kiss. "this is my first time in years to see you burst about someone," he chuckled, remembering the last time she did it was when a girl was flirting with him.

"i'm still mad at her," she muttered, crossing her arms against her chest. huffing out the air as it blew the strand of hair that covered her face aside.

"she'll regret it, okay?" he said, engulfing her into a hug, she buried her face into his chest, feeling his warmth radiant through her body and his cologne filled her nostrils.

she snuggled closer, resulting jungkook to chuckle. "cute," was what he muttered, pulling her closer into his embrace.

a/n:
sOfT

anyways this looks like a filler pfft but hope y'all like it <3