제 21 장

leaving

jungkook hasn't slept since the thought of leaving for the states invaded his mind, clouding them with unwanted thoughts.

his luggage was already packed, two luggage and one backpack filled with clothes and more items needed.

he wanted to contact sarang to at least meet up, but a sudden thought hit him. she has exams today. groaning, he ruffled his hair out of frustration, his gaze landed on the luggage and shifted to the clock.

three-twenty nine in the afternoon was what it was written on the digital clock that was lying on his bedside table.

a sigh escaped his lips, knowing it was almost time for him to leave. he picked up a paper and a blue pen, writing down a letter for the girl.

he fold the paper before stuffing them into an envelope. inhaling the air sharply, he called out for one of his maid.

"please send this to the address written," he ordered, resulting a nod as a response. thanking the maid, he dismissed her, but not forgetting to ask her to bring his luggage downstairs.

he grabbed his backpack, walking down with it. "have a safe flight sir," the maids bowed, making him to the same before entering his car.

the ride to the airport was quiet, usually he would request to play ballad songs, but now, he wanted silence and mostly sarang.

"sir, we have arrived," a light tap woke him up from his little slumber, a hum escaped his lips as he grabbed his bag.

thanking his driver, he walked passed the securities and towards his gate number. he lined up with the sign written 'first-class'.

silently waiting for his turn, he finally entered the plane. sitting down by his sit which was by the window, he plugged in his earphones and played his music on shuffle.

slowly, sleep took over him.

a/n:
wonder what the letter said ? ;)))))

figure it out hah

jk i'll post it i think lmao