제 8 장

art museum

the whole week, sarang has been avoiding samantha. she knew that fat cheeks were up to something, and she was ready for whatever happens. even if it means for her to move to the states.

it was a breezy saturday morning, around eight-thirty. jeongguk texted sarang for a meet up at an art museum. she couldn't say no, especially her love for art.

she wore a pink sweater, along with a black overall short. she slipped on her white vans before hanging her bag around her right shoulder, holding onto it.

the ride to the art museum wasn't far, it just needs a fifteen-minute bus drive. she walked on the sidewalks, where it seems to be crowded with people walking around, like a school of fish.

it did take quite some time for her to squeeze through the crowd, not to mention how she dropped her earphones and had to bend down to grab it, but stuck at that position for a while. it was hard for her to even stand up.

she arrived at the museum two minutes late, her eyes landed on a boy who's a head taller than her, tapping his feet on the concrete floor, whilst his eyes were glued to his wristwatch.

sarang walked up to him, giving him a light tap on the shoulder. it startled him but of course, he was glad that she showed up, and did not stand him up.

"took you long enough," jeongguk pouted, a part of him was happy that she actually showed up.

"sorry, just there's a lot of people. shall we go now?" she asked, the boy nodded and entered the crowded museum.

"that's pretty!" the girl pointed at a canvas, which has a little cottage-looking painted on it. sarang fished out her phone, taking a quick snap before they continued their journey.

jeongguk tried his best to focus on the art which was surrounding him, but the only art he saw was sarang. sounds cheesy but true.

sarang on the other hand secretly snaps candids of jeongguk when he wasn't looking. she revised her pictures as a smile tugged on her face.

he was good-looking in all of the pictures she took, her heart skipped a beat as she saw one particular photo she took. it was when he rolled up his sleeve, showing the veins which were slightly seen.

she turned off her phone, fanning herself a little before proceeding to admire various of art that was displayed in any rooms.

they discovered arts of many various, 3d art and canvas art was mostly in the museum, but that didn't make them bored.

"how was the museum?" jeongguk asked, as they both stepped out of the crowded museum.

"There are so many amazing artworks," she said, grinning. jeongguk ruffled her hair, smiling at her.

her stomach growled, the silence was between them for a while before jeongguk chuckled. "hungry?" he said, the girl nodded, with her lips shaped into a pout while rubbing her tummy; which jungkook found cute.

the duo made their way to a sky-view restaurant. expensive, but, of course, it was jeongguk's treat. they sat by the glass pane, that was preventing them from falling off the building.

sarang admired the view; the sunset was on point. the skies were pink, as golden flakes decorated, the sunlight that shone on the sky, made it look like a light show.

their food came shortly, they both ate slowly since there was nothing to rush about anyways. the music on the background was played by the musical instrument; violin.

as soothing as it sounds, it made the whole night fancy. even if they aren't using anything such as your call fancy, but even seated on this restaurant could make you feel wealthy.

that was the first time for min sarang to experience this.

a/n:
hello, so this book just reached 100 views! such a low number but meh, thank you! :)❤️

how's this book so far? boring? yeah, it is lmao.

anyways, i hope you all enjoy this chapter. ilyyyyy :>