제 29 장

will you?

jungkook had already got ready for the surprise, his hair was gelled back, the tuxedo and shoes that perfectly matched together.

he was already at the place, his eyes lit up at the area. a hidden place which was on the beach, a forest which seems to have a lot of coconut tres.

a flower trail to the destination with fairy lights decorating the place, a small table with a lit-up candle in the middle. everything was just perfect.

sarang was dressed in the black dress she bought yesterday, letting hoseok's girlfriend to do her hair and makeup. her makeup made her extra pretty tonight.

"ready to go?" yoongi asked, earning a nod from the girl. the three made their way to the destination, it took longer than they thought.

sarang was slowly dozing off, resulting yoongi and yuna; hoseok's girlfriend to make sure she stayed awake. but nothing seems to work as she has already dosed off into dreamland.

the car halted, making sarang jolted up, leaving her fully awake. she blinked several times, to get her vision clear. "are we here?"

yoongi and yuna nodded, stepping out of the car with sarang who had confusion washed over her face. the surroundings wasn't familiar to her.

"go along the flower trail, we'll go now," yoongi patted her shoulder, leaving her alone under the night skies.

she silently cursed under her breath, taking off the heel that was too tight. she threw them somewhere on the beach, lifting the hem of her dress up to not make them dirty. her feet then made in contact with the soft sand, following the flower trail.

the calming sound from the waves, the moonlight that shone on her, didn't make her complain about the long walk, but a smile tugged on her lips.

her eyes squinted when a faint light appeared in her vision, her pace quickened, the light was getting clearer and clearer.

her pace halted abruptly, a gasped escaped her lips when she saw jungkook dressed in a tuxedo with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

he made his way towards the frozen girl, their eyes never leave each other. a smile formed on his lip, handing the girl the roses.

"happy fifth year anniversary love," he said, planting a kiss on the crown of her head. she held onto the flower, her cheeks tinted with pink.

"thank you kook, happy fifth year anniversary to you too," she smiled, leaning in and gave the boy a peck on the cheek.

he warped their fingers together, walking towards the table which had food on the table. everything look delicious.

the two ate the food with silence; not a awkward but a comfortable one. jungkook set the empty plates aside, eyes laid on the girl who was admiring the sunset.

"rang-ah," he called, immediately getting the girl's attention. she turn her head towards the bunny boy.

nervousness was pumping up his veins when he walked towards her, he kneeled down, taking out a small velvet box.

he cleared his throat, "i, jeon jungkook, want to ask you, min sarang, a question," he started, surprised with himself that he did not stuttered.

"will you marry me?" he asked, a shy smile tugged on his lips. sarang was frozen, a lump formed on the back of her throat.

she nodded, resulting jungkook to slide the ring into her ring finger and engulfed her with a hug.

"i love you so much," sarang mumbled though the fabric of his tuxedo coat. he released the hug and place a soft kiss on her lips.

right on time, the boys set the fireworks off, making everything look absolutely amazing.

that night, they both knew that they were perfect for each other.

a/n:
y'ALl think this is the end

actl no since there's a epilogue ;)

bUT TWO UPDATES A DAY !!1!