제 27 장

operation helping the maknae

jimin and jungkook has been discussing about the whole proposing thing, jimin had never seen his friend put his all to make the surprise special and unique. of course a memorable day for the both of them.

the older would give his ideas occasionally but some of them would get turn down since it's cliche to the younger's ears.

ideas were poured on the paper on the table, pencil dragged on it as he wrote down ideas that were suggested by the two.

after what seems hours, jungkook lifted the paper, eyeing the ideas that were written into mind maps; making it look neater and not all over the place.

jungkook advert his gaze to the older who's in front of him, eyes on his phone as he was texted someone.

"you think this is okay hyung?" he asked, not sure if this surprise would be a memorable day for them; well her at least.

"it's an amazing idea kook, don't stress it," jimin said, assuring the younger that the idea they both shared was considered as a very big surprise and a lot of effort put in.

"hyung i have an idea!" he said; more like yelling actually, resulting the older to startle from his sudden exclamation.

"what if i propose to her on our fifth year anniversary?" jungkook suggested, eyes sparkled at his own idea.

he thought for awhile, nodding at the younger's brilliant idea. "well ain't you a romantic guy?" he teased, resulting jungkook to smack him playfully.

jimin phoned the rest, informing about the surprise. all of them were excited and had already planned out everything, well it's their maknae's soon-to-be wedding.

"operation helping the maknae go!" seokjin exclaimed from the phone.

a/n:
filler i guess? lmao idk what's this i have no more ideas.