epilogue

it feels like it was just their wedding yesterday, but it was already two years after their wedding.

sarang held her daughter; jiyeon in her hand, while feeding her son; jeongsan who's sitting on the baby chair, banging his small hands on the table while shouting.

fed up was the word that described sarang's feeling now, having two kids wasn't something planned. well, the first kid was but jungkook being jungkook gotta be needy and accidentally made a baby girl.

well they were happy they have their two kids to be there with them in their lonely times, having to take care of their new individuals was something sarang is happy with.

"jeongsan stop playing around and eat your food!" sarang scolded, placing jiyeon on the counter and went to clean jeongsan's mouth that was covered with soup.

the front door unlocked signalling jungkook had returned home, but sarang was too busy to even notice her husband's presence.

jungkook noticed how busy sarang was since she's busy feeding jeongsan and taking care of jiyeon who's crying.

he sneaked up behind her, grabbing the spoon that was in her hand and shot her a warm smile. "i'll take it from here," he said, feeding jeongsan who's obediently eating since his father is feeding him.

a soft 'thank you' escaped her lips, leaving to the bathroom to shower jiyeon. jungkook finished fed jeongsan and was now bringing him to the bathroom as well.

after the kids were put in bed, the couple made their way to their bedroom, plopping on the bed with exhaustion pumping their veins.

"hey, rang-ah," jungkook called, earning a hum from the exhausted girl. a smirk flashed on his lips, "why don't we do something?"

the sentence that uttered out from his lips, made her eyes shot open immediately. jungkook had only hovered over her with a smirk dancing on his lips.

she didn't answered but sighed, a cheeky chuckle escaped his lips. "this will be fun, but be quiet," he leaned in to her ear and whisper, not forgetting to nibble on them.

that's when she knew she regretted her decisions.

- -

a/n:
imagine the rest y'all dirty minded hoes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)