제 9 장

getting started

past few days went by normally, well at least normal. exams were coming up, students were stressed out from all the studies and the tests they needed to attend.

sarang was one of them. even though her grades were great, she was still anxious about the tests. especially because the test was their finals.

jeongguk hung out with sarang more often, his friends didn't mind because it was pretty obvious the bunny boy has a little crush on the cold-like girl.

as days passed when they hung out, the more possessive samantha got. she was planning; planning to rip off sarang's head.

sarang held onto the strap of her backpack, walking out of the school with jeongguk beside her. if you are wondering, he always walks her home. even her mom approved him.

samantha watched them from the bushes, smirking when she saw sarang was now standing right under her little trap.

without hesitation, she pulled the rope. on cue, the pail of flour that she set up, fell down which made it cover sarang completely.

jeongguk was shocked himself, his eyes darted to samantha, who came out of the bushes. "oh no, sarang are you okay?" she acted, her face expression change from a smirk into a fake worried look.

the ravenette female didn't answer the other but closed her eyes as she clenched her teeth.

samantha didn't budge, a smirk threatened to move up to her lips as she continued to annoy sarang with are you okays.

"can't you just leave me alone you desperate bitch." sarang burst out, pure anger laced around her words.

"i just want to help-" she said, but her words got cut off mid-sentence when jeongguk decided to join in the conversation.

"if she said go away, get the hell out." said jeongguk. her tone was harsh, it always makes everyone scared of him because of his looks and his harsh tone. it never happened when sarang arrived, but the girl was asking for it.

samantha scoffed, walking pass sarang but not forgetting to say something into her ear. "this is not the end, i had just getting started," she whispered, bumping on her shoulder purposely as she left.

"let's get you clean up," jeongguk said, holding onto her wrist and pulled her into the nearest boys' restroom; which they had to walk inside the school.

"why am i here?!" she said, trying to cover her flustered cheeks. she was glad the flour was there to cover it a little.

"what? it's not like i'm going to do anything to you," he said, tilting his head innocently as sarang melted at his action. he took out his handkerchief, placing it under the running water, waiting for it to be soaked.

he wiped the soaked cloth on her face, gentle wiping every area of her face which was covered in flour. sarang was frozen at the place, seeing how close their face was, how she could feel his hot breath fanning her made her heart rated unusually.

jeongguk did not even notice how stiff the girl was until he realized the gap between them was only a few centimeters away. he stopped his action, staring into the girl's brown eyes.

he blinked his eyes and look away, not wanting his inner playboy to suddenly poof out of nowhere. he then wiped her hair. at least some of the flour was wiped, right?

a/n:
early update bc i love y'all so much !

hope you guys like this chap :)