제 11 장

bruises

sarang felt better, at least better than yesterday. she attended school with eyes darted to her. maybe it was because it's her first time being sick.

she ignored the stares, walking to her locker as she placed her unwanted books and files into it.

an unwanted giggle could be faintly heard from the hallway which was next to her locker. "oh it's you," a smirk plastered onto the female's face.

"oh hi," sarang faked a smile, slamming her locker loudly as she left the scene.

before she could go away, samantha gripped on her hair, pulling her back. she yelped and cursed in pain. "you think you can get away with this?" she said, punching her stomach as sarang fell onto the ground, holding onto her bruised stomach.

she wasn't the one to be beaten up, so she stood up and sent a punch to samantha's face.

she jerked back as her friends supported her. she was about to send a slap to sarang's face, but jeongguk came to the scene along with his six other friends.

"what's going on?" he yelled, making the crowd scattered and walked away, not wanting to interfere with the situation.

samantha keep her hands back, sarang dropped down on the floor, groaning in pain.

"she hit me," samantha said, with a slightly high pitch voice. sarang stood up, holding the lockers to support her.

"you should get away before i hurt you real bad," sarang said, coughing as she was still sick.

"excuse me?" samantha gave her a glare, clicked her tongue in annoyance. she did not expect her to talk back at her like that.

"i said leave, you deaf bitch"

"oh my gosh leave, you're hurting my sight." yoongi groaned, sending a glare to the girl who has a purplish bruise on her right cheek. samantha stomped her feet before leaving with her followers.

jeongguk held sarang's hand, dragging her to the garden, signaling his friends to leave in the process.

he pushed her lightly on the grass, she sat there and observe jeongguk taking out the aid kit from the bushes. he crouched down, opening the lid and took out a cotton ball.

he dipped the cotton into the ointment, slowly dabbing it onto her bruises. she flinches and whined in pain from time to time, jeongguk could only whisper i'm sorry's softly under his breath, loud enough for her to hear.

he warped her wounds up, resting her legs on the soft grass as he plopped next to her. they both skipped class, jeongguk bunked classes since he just wants to make sure she was okay.

the silence was between them; not an uncomfortable one, but a calming one. the birds chirping was heard in the air, the leaves swaying to each other making that calming sound, which was super soothing for her.

she let out a sigh, closing her eyes as she inhaled the morning air. it was only eight in the morning and a lot of drama had happened. it wasn't her first time, but it was her first time after years ago.

"are you okay?" jeongguk asked, pulling her back from reality. she did not reply but nod her head. "please don't go near her anymore, who knows what she'll do," he said, caressing her hair softly. her eyes locked with his brown ones, seeing how they sparkled from the sunlight.

"okay," was the only thing she replied, she gulped down her saliva, her eyes landed on him as she noticed how amazingly attractive is jungkook's feature.

she never thought she could feel her heart rate like this.

a/n:
so i thought i could memorize the ans for tmr's sAmE pre-test, but instead, i watched Black and regretted everything i did; kinda.

anyways hope you enjoyed this chap! i did a little changes only but i'll read back to edit maybe tmr aft schl

:)❤️