Chapter 3:This strange feeling

Sorry again for my bad English...~T_T~.Let's start..∩__∩

You kept running and trying to button your shirt when you  bumped into Elena.

"Hey Mei... what happened are you okay??Why are you crying??MEI!"She asked worried,her eyes wide open.

"Why do I have to involve her with my problems when she has enough herself?"You thought but you couldn't really talk right now to tell her that everything is okay and she doesn't have to worry about you.

"Oh come here you pabo."She hugged you and you hugged her back tighter.You wanted to cry and you didn't hold it back.Even if you want to be strong right now,after what happened you just weren't able to.

@after some minutes—in the classroom@

"Where have you been all this time ladies??You should have come before 15 minutes!"The teacher said,no actually yelled to both of you when you entered the class.

"We're sorry but something happened.I'll explain you after the class ends."Elena said to keep the  teacher calm.You both sat on your seats and you now realized that Jongin wasn't here.Where could he be?Oh no no stop thinking about him.You already thanked him so you don't have to care about him!"That's what you wanted to tell yourself but the question is why you couldn't?

Driiiinnnggg!

The school ended and as always you went back home.As you were walking you suddenly saw a familiar figure."Who is he??"You wondered but you already knew that he was Jongin."What is he doing here?I'll go ask him or..ugh what am I thinking?"You were about to turn and leave when you heard a woman calling his name!

"Hey Jonginie!I'm coming there,wait!"The beautiful woman said from across the street.She ran and hugged him tight and he did the same!And then your heart stopped.He kissed her....and hold her hand so they could walk together.

You kept watching them from far and you felt so strange."What is this?Why do I feel like this?"You didn't know why you wanted to cry watching them.You started running and changed the way you usually went home.But you didn't care now.You kept and kept running but you were exhausted now,you stopped for a minute.You realized that you were in a dark street with only some lights on.Now you started getting scared."Where am I??"You asked yourself but then you felt a hand on your shoulder and your thoughts got blank.

Who's that hand huh??On the next chapter....