Chapter 31:Like then!

Hello everyone...

I was able to write this soon hehe
Anyway let's start...^^

"You need to watch me dance so that's why I brought you here."

"Are you sure I'm not a bother...this is a company and we've taken a whole practise room only for us."

"Mei just don't care about this."I looked serious and she nodded with a pout."Just look at me...like you did that time I brought you here for the first time..."I said and she smiled .

"I'm waiting for you to impress me."She said and I chuckled.

"You'll be surprised of what you're gonna see..."Music started playing.Of course I couldn't but completely focus on the rhythm.I was trying to look in her eyes which seemed lost in the view of me.I know she likes watching me dancing.Like she loved me back then.

The music stopped like I did.I danced with everything I've got.It was like an audition but so much more enjoyable because she was looking at me."Did you like it?"I asked her.

"A-are you kidding me?You are amazing.I wish I could dance like that too...well I wish I could even dance now...."She whispered the last words but I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"First!You are dancing beautifully!We danced together before as Helena probably told you...You could follow my moves with such an ease I was somehow surprised but...I knew you could do it.And second....I think you can dance now too."I said and her eyes widened in heard of my last words.

"Don't joke around..."

"I don't...Wait a minute."I walked till the music player and searched for the song we danced that time?The song that made me and her come closer.The song which made me realize how much I want her.The song started playing and I hurried to walk towards her.I put my hands down her knees and back and lifted her up in a bridal style.

"W-what are you doing??"She almost shouted.

"Let's dance."I said and smiled.I started moving around.My legs are moving like the music is asking them to but my hands can't but stay still and hold that beautiful creature with care.

"Haha that's so amazing.I feel like I'm flying!"She laughed brightly.

"I told you.You can dance."I laughed too and she put her hands around my neck.For her is probably a way to feel safer that she won't fall but for me is a way to come closer to this flawless face of hers.Her smile is like a thousand stars.But I wish these stars will never die.They're so precious to be lost....They're so beautiful to stop shining.

I kept moving along with the music.She kept laughing in every step of mine.I felt so happy I wished this song would never end.But not all good things last forever.The music stopped so I did.I held her better making her come closer to me.

"This song is actually nostalgic....I don't know why....Have I heard it before?"She asked and I nodded.

"It's the song we danced together when I brought you here for the first time."She smiled lightly.

"I knew it would be something like that...every thing I somehow feel familiar with is something related to you....Thank you Jongin."

"For what?"I wondered.

"For letting me dance even if I can't even walk.You don't know how happy I am right now..."She smiled brightly again.I kept looking at her.Admiring her smile,her beauty."O-oh do I have something on my face?"She asked embarrassed when she realized I was staring at her.

"Yes..."

"W-what??"She blushed.

"Beauty..."I admitted what I was thinking and she looked away.She is blushing so much it's so cute.

"W-well...."

"If I kissed you right now would you hate me?"I asked right away.I wonder if I am acting selfishly?

"W-what??"Her eyes widened.

"I see...it's okay.You don't need to answer...I won't do it.I will wait for you to just accept it and not ask the reason about it.That day I will kiss you.And I'll say how much I love you once again."I smirked and she blushed again.I walked till her wheelchair and carefully made her sit on it.

"Thank you."She said and I nodded.

"I have a special guest for you today."I told her and she seemed excited.

"Who is it??"

"A dear friend of mine.Just wait a minute I'm going to tell him to come here okay?"She agreed and I went to call the person.Of course it's Taemin.Since the day of the accident he was able to go visit her only when she was still asleep and now he really wanted to see her and talk to her so since I brought her at Sm's building I think it's the best time for him to see her.I walked till where he usually practises and I saw him looking at his phone."Hey Taemin!"I shouted and he looked at me.

"What is it Jongin?"He asked me and I explained.

"Let's go right away.I can't wait to see her."He said with excitement and we ran till the practise room Mei is waiting.

"Mei I brought him for you.Hehe..."

"Oh who is it?"She asked and Taemin walked in the room.Her eyes widened."You're Taemin?From Shinee?"

"Oh I was waiting that you'd had forgotten about me too hehe.Yes I'm Taemin from Shinee and we've met before."Taemin smiled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"U-ugh I'm sorry I don't remember you..."

"It's okay.I understand your situation?Jongin has told me everything.I just hope that we'll have the same friendship as before."

"Yeah of course.I just need to know you more.Hehe..."Both Taemin and Mei smiled.She is starting accepting her amnesia more.It's good that she is not so sad about this anymore.

"Except from all these you look as beautiful as always.I think you make my little Jongin want you more Hehe.As I told you the first time we met,be aware that Jongin is always protecting you."She smiled a little in heard of his words and I chuckled.

"Haha first thank you and I will haha!"

"I'll leave you in his hands.If he does something bad call me okay?"He whispered the last words like he didn't want me to hear.

"Of course."Mei whispered too.Like I can't hear them.These teases.

"Okay I'm going now.I hope I'll see you again soon Mei.You should come with Jongin here more okay??Bye for now."

"Yes I will try to.Bye bye!"Taemin waved at us and left.

"It's like then..."I said and Mei looked at me in wonder."The first time I brought you here was the day you met Taemin...it's the same...like then..."She smiled lightly and I did too.

Okay that's for now hehe...I won't be able to write more now..

I hope you enjoyed it guys...

See you next time~^____^