Chapter 25:Our first trip together!

I'm not sleepy at all so even if it late at night right now I decided that I wanted to write this chapter hehe....

This story has so many views.....I could never imagine that so many people would read a fanfic I write hehe....

Thank you so much everyone~^_____^❤

Okay let's start...~

Both you and your parents just kept looking at Jongin without talking for some seconds.

"You know Jongin at first I wasn't sure if I could trust you."Your father started talking."You saved my daughter and then I came to know from her that you saved her again and again...and then she told me that she loves you.But still I couldn't be sure...but you know..with your actions and words you made me create a whole different image of you.You don't have to explain when I can see the honesty in your eyes my kid.Just be sure to make Mei happy."He stood up and patted Jongin's shoulder."Just don't disappoint me."Your father said and smiled.Jongin nodded and you chuckled.

"Thank you so much!I will do my best."Jongin said and looked at you while smiling like a little kid.You were so happy your dad approved this trip.

"Jongin make sure you'll have fun with Mei."Your mom said and winked.

"Haha I'm so happy now!"You shouted and hugged both your parents."Thank you so much mom,dad!"You told them and they smiled.

"If he does anything to you call daddt okay?"Your dad joked.

"Haha okay dad."You laughed and looked at Jongin."We should start getting prepared."You told him and he nodded."Omo I have to buy so many things!I don't even have a swimsuit!"You shouted as you realized you had to buy a bunch of things."I'm going shopping now!I have to call Helena!"You ran up your room and Jongin followed you.

"Babe you don't have to hurry so much."He grabbed your arm and brought you in his warm embrace.

"But I'm so excited...I'm sorry but I want everything to be perfect and I want to be beautiful for you....y-you said that you want to be proud when I'll be next to you...."You whispered.

"Haha is that all?Even if you wear the most horrible clothes in the world I would still be proud to have you next to me."He told you while his lips were touching your ear.

"U-ugh but I want to feel beautiful...so let me go and buy the things I want.Hmm I have an idea!"You said and he looked on your eyes in wonder.

"What??"He asked.

"Let's go on a trip this weekend."

"Really?Will we prepare everything in just....four days?"He wondered.

"You can pick the place we'll go and I'll do everything else."You smiled sure about everything.

"A place with a beach...but not so fancy...This is what you want,isn't it?"He smirked.He really knows what you want.

"But I told you to pick a place in your preference.Not something I like the most."You pouted and he laughed.

"I like a place like that too so don't worry.Four days left my babe..."
.
.
.
.
.

@After 4 days-on the train station@

Everything is ready.Helena and your mom helped you with the preparations.The most difficult moment was when you were to buy a swimsuit.You couldn't decide.Some of them were too childish,other were showing too much but at last you found a good swimsuit.It shows a little too much skin but it's light blue colour gives it a cheerful feel which hides the sexy side of it with elegance.Jongin decided,as he had promised,the place you're going to go and stay at.

Today you wore a light dress with pink and beige flowers on it.!It's main colour is light pink so you wore your white converse.Since its quite hot your hair in a ponytail was the perfect solution.You dressed quit casually since it's a trip.

You're waiting at the station you're supposed to take the train to go there but Jongin haven't showed up yet.

"Were could he be?"You thought worried about him.You didn't want to think that something bad has happened.

"MEII!"A familiar voice called your name.And yeah it's Jongin running towards you."I'm sorry I'm late!"He said while panting.He seems like he was running for ages.He's wearing sunglasses.It's the first time and he really looks so handsome wearing them.

"I'm glad you came..."You smiled and he gave you a light kiss.

"Yahh there are so many people here."You blushed.

"I don't care.I love you and I want to show it to everyone."He smiled making you even more red with his words."You are so beautiful..."He whispered while looking at the train which was approaching.These sudden confessions are the worst.Always making your heart beat like crazy.

The train finally stopped in front of you and you walked inside.The trip lasted for three hours.Jongin slept with his head on your shoulder.He had to practise till late at night yesterday to be able to go with you at this trip so you told him to sleep and he couldn't but agree since he was yawning like every second.

You finally reached your destination.You could smell the sea as long as you walked out of the train.

"We finally arrived!"You smiled and took your luggage as quickly as you could.You grabbed Jongin's hand and ran till you finally was able to see the sea."So beautiful!"You admired the beautiful view.

"You'll love it even more when you'll be in the water.Let's go leave our laugage and go swimming then."Jongin said and you nodded.A friend of his family is living here but for some weeks now he has left so his house there is free.Jongin asked him if you could stay there and he gladly accepted.

You walked till the little house of this friend.It's small but cute.

"Do you like it here?"Jongin asked you.

"Yes...I like it."You answered sincerely and he smiled.

"Then shall we go swimming now?"He winked and you nodded.You both were already wearing your swimsuits under your clothes so you left as quickly as you could.

.

.

.

@at the beach@

"There are many people here even if it's only the start of summer."You looked around.

"Yeah that's true...anyway let's go in the water cause it's quite hot."Jongin said and took of his shirt.You could clearly see his abs and body.This made you remember the moments you were able to touch this body of his in his bedroom.This made you blush.You let down your long hair but stopped when you were about to take off your dress."This is gonna be embarrassing!"You thought.

"Won't you come in the water babe?"He wondered.

"Y-yes I will...."You said shyly.

"Then take off your clothes and let's go."Jongin insisted and you slowly took of your dress letting your body be shown.Jongin's eyes widened in the view of you.

"This isn't a good swimsuit right?And I know my body is not so good but-"You tried to say but Jongin grabbed your hand and ran in the sea.When the water was hiding all of your body he hugged you.

"Why do you have to make my heart beat so much?"He asked making your eyes widen in surprise of his sudden words.

Haha I hope it's good....

I am so sleepy right now I can't write anymore....~>

See you next time and good night to me haha....~zzz~