Chapter 21:Heart or Hurt?

Hello....

I have to say some things before I'll start this chapter

First I want to say that Exo-L you have to be strong!Luhan leaving might be the best for him so please try to be strong!I love Luhan as all of you do but if staying at Sm makes him suffer I think it's better to leave like the leader,we have to be proud of,did first!I just hope they're both okay!Sm is not a company for me anymore!It's so sad to watch this drama......

Second,something about this story....I want you to tell me,if you want of course,if there's anything that bothers you or you don't really like in the way I write or generally in this story!I just thought that there might be some things you want me to change!I just want to make this story enjoyable for all of you!Thank you^^

Okay let's start~

"What did he told you Helena?"You asked her as you were walking to the classroom.

"I just realized that he's not a worthy person to love but at the same time he is.Stupid right?"She sighed.

"No it's not stupid.But Helena be careful."

"I know..."You finally were in the classroom and sat down your seats.Jongin isn't here with you since he wanted to go to the toilet.

"The dumped girl!-Haha yeah!-WIth the bitch who's Kai's girlfriend!-She is a bitch but I would like to have her for a night!-She plays the innocent one!That's how she made Kai like her!-I know right!-But the most funny one is Helena!Haha!"A group of boys and girls started discussing in the classroom.Looking at you and pointing and laughing.You wanted to get up and shout and tell them to close their mouths but it might make the situation worse."I want her to break up with Kai!-Haha but it's funny especially when she tries to protect the broken hearted girl!-I hate them both!"You can't keep your anger anymore.

"Al-"

"Can you please shut your mouth?"Jongin said as he came in the class.He must have heard everything.

"Aww the idol is here to play the hero?"A guy,the rich one he was trying to hurt you at first,said.

"Yes,what's your problem?"Jongin started getting angry.

"Hahaha!"All of them except the girls laughed,probably because they wanted Jongin to look at them some day."You think that because you're an idol you can tell us something and we'll just do it?"One of them said.

"No.Of course being an idol doesn't make any difference.Stupid kids like you of course would think that I would be different the moment I changed into being an idol.But I'm just like you.I can be happy,I can be hurt,I can be scolded by all of you,I can scold all of you!I can be your friend,I can be your enemy,I can do what I want and I can have my own borders.I can fall in love and I can get dumped.But first of all I have the right to be just like you,a normal student.And you can't steal this from me.As I can't steal this from all of you.If you think that I'm different,if you hate me that's fine for me but don't make me hate you because you're hurting the ones I care about.This isn't a way to show how better you are than I am."Eveyone even you and Helena were standing speechless staring at Jongin.

"Ugh...."All of them muttered,probably ashamed as it seems but also angry.They just went back to their seats.

"Thank you!"Jongin said and bowed.None looked at him.

"Jongin......"You whispered.

@driiiiinnnnggggg@

The bell rang and the teacher came in.Jongin looked at you and he smiled but he also seemed hurt.How difficult it must be for him to be an idol,to be with you and to stand all those people hating him.

"Thank you."You smiled.He just smiled back and kept looking at you.The whole hour passed like that and Dongwoo didn't show up.The teacher said he had something to do/School ended finally.Helena left and as always Jongin walked you home."So much happened today."You sighed.

Hours passed and it's finally afteroon.You slept for awhile to relax.

@brrrr-brrr@

Your phone vibrated.It's a message from Jongin.

~Wanna dance with me??~

"Oh...of course."You said and answered him.

~I'll be there in 10 minutes.~

You wore something comfortable and waited for him.Jongin came after ten minutes.

"Babe sorry I'm late."He apologized.

"Nah it's okay.Where should we go to dance??"You asked him all excited.

"Are your parents here?"He asked.

"No.They're out with some friends.They're gonna be late."You told him.

"Can we just stay here??"

"We can't dance here.There isn't much free space."You looked around trying to figure out where to dance.

"Let's not dance."

"Eh..?"You wondered.

"Let me just hug you."He whispered.His face came closser to yours.

"...Jongin...."You nodded and he hugged you.

"Call me Kai."

"Why?"

"Just call me Kai."He said seriously.

"....K-.....Kai."

"It's worse than I thought..."He whispered.

"What?......"

"............."He hugged you tighter.

"............"

"Let's break up."

What??Nooo!Why did he say such a thing?You'll find out in the next chapter guys...~

I hope you liked it and please as I requested before tell me your thoughts and bothers for this story!

See you next time~

Annyeong^^