Thoughts of mine...

Hello everyone~^___^❤

How are you doing?Long time no see haha....

After receiving many requests of making a sequel in this story I finally took my desicion.First I need to say some things.

First of all I need to thank you all once again.Thank you for reading my story for voting and commenting your thoughts!Even the silent readers,Thank you!And thank you all who are going to read my story in the future.*bows*I hope you enjoyed/you'll enjoy reading it.

Then I would like to say some things about the story itself!It's the first fanfiction I've ever written so it's not so good and there are many mistakes and things I need to correct someday(hope I'll soon find the time to do it).But I wrote this story for all of you!Exo L and all kpopers!I wanted you all to feel like you're the main character,Mei, and that's why I  made her as an extremely beautiful girl.I just wanted to show you that you're all beautiful like her and you will eventually find your own "Jongin".

About Jongin on the other side.I've read many fanfics where he's the bad guy and I admit it I loved them but for me he's an innocent man.I know this sounds weird cause he's so sexy and hot on stage but we all know what a cutie he is.That's the reason I made him as a sweet character.I just wanted to write this story and express what I feel about him in the fullest!

To my desicion now!I won't make a sequel.I ended this story like this without thinking of making one!I just had the thoughts of a sequel after reading your requests.But I'm really sorry I won't do it.Well for those who wonder if Mei gets well if she is able to walk after I'll just leave it to your imagination.Just think of it as your own love story...How would you like it to be like?This story is written for all of you after all so you can create the end yourself.

I think that's all I need to say!I THANK YOU SO MUCH^^ once again.You're all making me so happy with your support.I hope we'll meet again in another story!And even if I'm late,Happy new year and I hope 2015 is a great year for all of you....

Bye bye~^__^~❤❤❤❤