Chapter 10:Jongin's feelings!

I'm really sorry I've so many days to update but I have to study for exams so that's why!I had some time now and decided to write this chapter....^^

I hope you'll enjoy it even if it may be a small chapter...TT

Jongin's P.O.V.

I left the practice room and went to change.I left Mei alone but she'll be fine.I'm so happy Taemin hyung likes her.Thanks to him I found an empty room to share with her and show her my dancing skills."I have to imppress her!''I told myself and kept changing.

"ΟΗ ΜΥ...SORRY!!"i suddenly heard a girl's scream.

"Mei...what happened to her?"I told myself deadly worried and ran out the changing room.I saw my hyung Eunhyuk shirtless behing and Mei running while hiding her pure face."What did he do to her?''My mind went crazy as the worst thoughts came in my mind.But Eunhyuk is a great guy so I became confused now.

"Mei are you okay?"The words finally came out as I shouted to her and ran towards her.I hugged her to hide the view of the shirtless Eunhyuk.I suddenly realized that full of worry I've forgotten to wear a shirt.I could feel her breath on my bear skin.Her hands touching my abs.I remember what happened in the train but that was different.I had a shirt on me!I got back to reality as I saw Eunhyuk standing in front of me.

"Eunhyuk what are you doing?"I yelled at him without even caring that he is my hyung.

"Sorry Kai.I was changing and this girl suddenly came inside."He answered calmly."What does he mean?"And then Mei talked.

"I'm really sorry!I didn't want to bother you!I wanted to see the place.I'm sorry!"Mei said while her mouth was almost touching my chest.I could feel her breath on my skin which made my blood hot."So she was just curious?"I thought and felt a little relieved actually.

"It's okay with me.Actually I have to say sorry because I didn't have a place to go and change so that's why Ι came here.Now I have to go so see ya Kai!"Eunhyuk said and waved at me saying goodbye.I looked at him more carefully as he was whispering something.I tried to read his lips as Ι couldn't hear and the only thing I understood was *Beautiful girl*."Really now...this hyung.haha!"I thought and looked down at Mei.

"Are you okay?"I tried to ask her.

"Y-yes I am....but can you wear something?''

"Oh sorry!"I said and ran to the changing room  to wear something."Ugh is she scared because I went out like that and hugged her...ugh stupid Jongin think before doing things!"What if she was scared and wanted to go away now.Anyway Ι didn't think more and went out.I was walking quite silenly and i saw that she didn't realized that I was there.I look at her closely.Her hands on her heart and her face all red."So she is embarrased of the naked me..?She is so cute."I ckuckled on the thought and she turned to look at me realizing my presence.She was trying to avoid my look"I didn't thought she was so shy....she's really cute!"

"Shall we start?''I asked to make her feel more comfortable."I'll dance for you.So watch me."She nodded and went to sat as I tried to find the perfect song."Okay that's it...!"I thought as I found one of my favorite songs.She is looking at me waiting."I'll do my best for her!"I told myself and danced along with the music.

I feel so amazing when I danced!Even if I was somewhat worried about how I would look in her eyes now that I'm dancing my worries are all gone.She is looking at me so carefully I can feel her eyes watching every single move.That motivates me do better for her.I danced with everything I had!"Haha am I so good she can't take her eyes of me?"She is just looking at me,her look as if I was an alien.

"How was it?''I asked to take her back to the real world.

"Amazing~!"She told me a little shyly.But she liked it and she liked it pretty much!That's the only thing I care about now.But we have to dance together too.

"Now let's dance together."I asked her and she looked surprised and worried.

"Wh-what....I can't!"She tried to refuse but no!I want to dance with her.I know she can.I saw it on her look the other time we talked about dancing.I know she wants to dance!But why is she afraid this, pabo?~

"Of course you can!When a person loves something he can do it.And I can see that you love dancing!''I tried to change her mind and gave her my hand.She seemed like thinking for awhile and i finally came to hold her small beautiful hand and guide her to pick a good song.

"What could be perfect for a couple?"I thought a little and finally got to know what i wanted exactly."I found it!"I announced her and pulled her along at the centre of the practice room.It's a slow song so I hold her in a tango-style.I was leading her and was no surprised at all that she could follow my moves with ease.I knew she could do it!I knew that she could dance like that.

Our moves became more passionate.She seemed like she was completely feeling every single move and tone of music.I am really happy to see her like thatnIt's my first time to see her like thatnHer expression was so passionate.She is so beautiful when she's dancing.It's the fist time I felt like I wanted to stop dancing.Even if I'm so happy right now I want to stop and hug her.I really love her,all this time.And having her so close to me,being able to do the thing I love the most in my life,dancing,with her I can't control feelings.

We are so close I can feel her body pressing against mine.I lifted her up from her waist and the music stopped.Her hands behind my neck,feeling her touch.Our faces are so close.'She really is so beautiful!''I couldn't hold myself anymore.I want her!I want her so much.My heart is screaming to me that i love this girl.I went closser so much as my breath could reach her lips.I could see her turning red.But she didn't restrained so I thought that I could go on.

Suddenly this painful feeling of guilty and worry came back.How can I do that to her,She will be scared of me and I'll lose her."Not now that I found her,I can't lose her now!"I stopped and let her down.

"I'm sorry....I didn't want to scare you!I came too close.I'm sorry!"I told her trying to make her sure that it wasn't intentionally,even if it was a lie,even if I wanted  to do it like crazy.But still I want her here beside me so I have to wait.

She then suddenly hugged me."It's okay....you didn't scare me.You haven't done anything wrong!"She told me.

A short chapter but sorry sorry sorry!As I told you I have to study for exams and I also have to write for my other stories so I didn't have time  to continue it!

Anyway I hope it's good and you liked it!I haven't checked it so inform me for all the mistakes...~T_T~

And oh I almost forgot to comment....haha!Hehe Jonginie is in ~loooovvvveeee~...haha the feelings are mutual....!

Hehe see you next time~^_^