Chapter 23:The moment you are one!

At last I found some time to write this story.Today I've updated so many of my stories haha....

I'm so happy you keep supporting this story!I'll try my best not to disappoint you everyone...

Okay let's start ^____^

"U-ugh....I mean....everything."You blushed cause you know Jongin is teasing you knowing what you really mean.

"Aren't you afraid?"He asked you.

"I told you before that if it's you I'm not afraid."You whispered.

"Then can I take your everything now Mei?"He asked you making you blush even more.

"....Y-yes..."You said and he kissed your forehead.He slowly went down your nose kissing it and then your cheeks.He first kissed your left and then your right cheek.He made a way of kisses till your mouth.He stopped before he was about to kiss and looked into your eyes.Those dark eyes of his which make your heart beat like crazy every time they're looking at you.

"I love you~"He said and his lips touched yours.He kissed you slowly but his love is so strong and you could feel it through those kisses.Faster then slower.Kisses which made you unable to think of anything else other than Jongin.

After some minutes he decided to go from your lips down your neck where he was kissing you with such a strength.You wanted to moan but you were too embarrassed and you tried to keep your mouth closed.

"Don't force yourself my angel...let me hear your beautiful voice~"Jongin suddenly said and then returned to what he was doing.

"Uh~"You moaned as he found your sensitive spot on your neck.He kept kissing you there like he wanted to make you call his name between moans of pleasure.

He actually stopped the kisses when he reached your chest.He left that area and made you sit properly on him with your legs around his waist.

"Can I take your shirt of?"He asked you.He really doesn't want you to be scared."He's such an angel."You thought and nodded in answer to his question.He started pulling your shirt of slowly revealing your bare body.When your chest was showing you hid it with your hands in embarrassement.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm just so embarrassed right now..."You whispered the last words.You really want to show everything to Jongin but it's just difficult when he's looking at you like that.

"Don't be embarrassed....Mei you're so beautiful..you don't need to hide anything....I love everything on you."Jongin said while caressing your cheeks.

"C-can you take your shirt of too?...it will be less embarrassing...."You said and he chuckled making you blush even more~not that it's possible since you're more red than fire~

"I was going to do it anyway...."He smiled and took his shirt of.You could see his bare chest and abs.It really makes you feel hot.Jongin is like the sun who makes you feel hotter than anything else.

He kissed every inch of your hands which were hiding your chest.Then he looked in your eyes and unleashed your bra.Your hands still on your chest but his kisses all over your collarbone made you move them.

Your bare chest was now showing.Jongin kissed it making you feel strange.Unlike the cruel touch of those men now the kisses of Jongin are like bandages on those scratches of your soul.

He made you lie on the bed and kissed your stomach till your trousers,where he unzipped them and took them off.Since he saw that you're embarrassed he did the same with his.

The kisses led to pleasure.The pleasure led to moans and the moans to satisfaction.Every little touch,every little move made you feel that your connection with Jongin is getting stronger.Even if you're not a virgin you felt like it's the first time.The difference between making love with a person you love and a person you don't,it's like being able to read and not being able to.Jongin is the one you first came to love in your life and now he made you realize how beautiful life is.You have to feel pain to know happiness.

Jongin is the first person that made you feel glad that you're alive.........

Finally....

I hope you liked it everyone...^^

See you soon on the next chapter...❤