Chapter 29:How everything can get deleted and brought back!

Hello everyone...this story was On hold because I wanted to update some of my other stories but now it's back hehe..^^

Actually I am thinking of ending this story soon so...that's what I was thinking when I wasn't updating...well yeah!

Okay let's start!

"You know Jongin I really love you..."

"Why the sudden confession?...I love you too Mei."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes..."

"Can you always be by my side even if you don't love me anymore?"

"You idiot....I will always be by your side...I promise...I will always be by your side and tell you how much I love you."

"......Thank you...."

.

.

.

.

Everything seemed wonderful.Everything seemed perfect.But you know life is full of changes.Bad changes or good changes.Both affect us in their own way.Both create new situations.Both make our life completely different.Both can make us sad.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You were really happy that day Mei.From when you first met him till the day you came back from that trip.I remember clearly that you called me when you were coming back while Jongin was sleeping only to tell me how happy you were about what happened.I told you everything you've told me that happened between you and him.You don't hate that man...you love him Mei."I said."You have to believe me Mei.I'm your best friend...."

"...This is impossible!Don't joke around Helena.I've been listening to this story about me and Jongin since I woke up.I can't feel anything about him.I DON'T love that man.As if I could love a beast."She raised her voice.This is more painfull for me than I've thought.I can't look at my friend denying her happiness.

"Anyway...want me to help you with something?Bring you something?"

"I can do it on my own Helena,thank you.Even if I can't move with ease now I still have strength."She smiled but I know she is sad that she can't walk.

"I'll let you rest for now Mei....I'll come again tomorrow and I'll bring you some photos which might make you remember some things.Bye"I waved at her and she nodded.I walked out Mei's house and looked up at the winter sky.It's so quite but so unexpected....like our life.

Mei has lost her memory.When she was coming back from the summer trip with Jongin...that night a car hit her.The cruelty of people....they didn't even care about her.If we had find her sooner she wouldn't have suffered so much.She was kept in the hospital without giving us a single hope of waking up for four months.

*Flashback*

"MEI MEI!!!NO!DON'T LET MY DAUGHTER DIE!PLEASE SAVE HER!"Mei's mom screamed.

"WHERE IS MEI??!!"Jongin appeared.He is full of sweat.He must have been running so fast to come here."HELENA WHERE IS SHE??"He asked me as he grabbed me from my shoulders.His eyes are scary.No actually sad.I still can't get what's happening.