Chapter 15:I love you!

Hello my fellow readers~

I'm back after lot's of time and that's because I was at my village where internet connection was so difficult to be found!But now I'm back for some days and I found some time to write this chapter!^^

Let's start~

What is this dizzy feeling?Why do you feel your hands in pain?These thoughts burst suddenly in your head as you openned your eyes quietly.When you could see clearly you tried to look around you and get up.The second was not possible as you realized that your hands were bound with a rop.You were in a wet dark place.Some lights were on but you couldn't really see clearly as it was really dark.

"What's going on?"You thought and suddenly two men appeared.The one tall and seemed strong.The other short.Your heart started beating little by little faster and faster as they approached you.Their faces dark and ugly making you wanna run away.They were finally in front of you.You tried to get your hands free but nothing could be done!

"You're awake?"The tall one said with a smile which showed his evil character/You couldn't said a word so he continued."Why don't you answer girl?!You can't talk!?"His eyes seemed even more evil like a beast was about to hunt it's prey.But you still couldn't talk.Was it because you were scared?You didn't know."So you want me make you talk?As you want girl."

He grabbed you from your shirt but you avoided his eyes.Then he grabbed your chin and made you come even closer to him.Avoiding his eyes was so difficult now.He looked all your face."You're such a beauty.It's such a same you're gonna get eaten."You felt your fear running through your veins with boiling bloud.The worst things and memories came in your mind and this beast in front of you made you tremble in his sight.

"You go out!Now!"He said to the other guy.

"Okay boss."He told him and went out.Then the beast's attention was back to you.What's gonna happen?It's like your nightmare is gonna come true one more time and new fears will be born in your tragedy-like life.

Suddenly you thought of that one person who can make your heart beat because of happiness and not fear.Yeah you remembered of Jongin.Your handsome angel-like lifesavior and your first and only one love.You wanted him to save you but it's almost imposible to find you now.Your angel propably won't come now.You knew he would blame himself as he always do even if he isn't in fault.If only you wouldn't turned and got the subway to go find him.If only you had been more careful!You would have been home regreting that you hadn't confessed but you would have been safe.But no,now you're under this beast's hands and you can't do anything but wait for him to bite you and eat you.You wanted to scream but something made your mouth keep close.

Tears almost came now.His hands was unbottoning your school's shirt.Little by little your bra and chest was showing and his eyes was like they were in fire.His face was about to touch your body when you kicked him.That reminded you that you're still alive.You can still scream and go away!

"HELP!!HELP!HELP!HEL-"You cried but his hand clossed your mouth.

"You're such a bad girl!"He whispered and hold you as he tied your legs as much as you couldn't kick him.Your eyes were wet as much as your face.Tears and sweat were now one on your face.He ripped apart your shirt."I was about to be good to you but after that thing you did to me I'll make you feel pain.And I'll tell the others do worse things babe."

Even if he had taken only your shirt you felt completely naked after hearing his words.Like this will never end.You thought about your parents,Elena and last about Jongin.What if you could see him now.Even for a moment.You would be stronger only by looking in his dark,wondeful eyes.You clossed your eyes to make this moment of you looking at him real.You were only focused in your dream avoiding to hear what the man and anyone else would say which made you feel better.Suddenly someone hugged you.You didn't opened your eyes but these strong arms seemed so familiar.

"Mei!"The person said and you now were sure that your savior was here once again.You started crying even more because of happiness now.His embrace was warm making you feel like having clothes again/"Mei I'm sorry...I was late."

You looked at him.Your eyes still teary but you managed to see his eyes.The person you were looking for was finally right there,in front of you,protecting you.You had this urge to come closser to him.You kissed Jongin.It was a light kiss full of passion.He looked at you without saying anything and he kissed you back like he wanted to do that for so much time and now he finally was able to.

"Mei..-!"He tried to say something but you couldn't but talk.You had to do this now.

"I love you!"The words came out so easily but so hardly at the same time.His face suprised but happy.

"W-what?"

"I-I love you.....I love you Jongin!That's what I wanted to say and came to see you."You whispered the last words.Your face was all red but his hands around your waist were telling you to keep looking at him.

"You pabo.You scared me like that to tell me this?......Mei....I love you too.Since the first time I saw you.I'm in love with you."His words sent shivers down your spine.Such a happiness in that mere moment.He kissed you again.With more passion telling you that he wants more.It's so strange for you.It's the first time you actually kiss someone like that.It's the first time you share these feelings on your heart with someone.And this someone is Jongin.Your first love...

Yeahh finally they both confessed hehe....~^^

I hope you liked it guys and thank you all for your support~

See you next time~^__^